forty-seven.

Unknown ✩ .
Chicago, Illinois

-𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 '

Death , usually some may want and some may fear. But death was common in Chicago , violence was common in Chicago .

Just didn't know if you or any of your mutal friends are the next hit target .

It was unexpected really .

"Fuckin asshole." He spat with irritation receiving the fake ID. "appreciate it , you looking mighty fine as well !."

He laughed while the lady sucked her teeth hiding the fact that he made her blush .

It really was just an ordinary day , everybody was just heading over to the prison just to see Pahnel's pops , not knowing they aren't gon end up there in one piece .

Tragic really .

"Nigga you so fuckin lame , from all whips a mini van ? Fuck I look like sum family of five for ." Everyone went into laughter from the comment he had made .

You may think in everyone's mind that they are excited about this moment since there all together.

But in this one specific person's mind it was their chance to finally escape .. everything .

He/she , whoever it was .

"How did you not find Jade ?" She asked waiting for his response. "like bro , I'm not stressing on nothing but she's really pissing me off."

"I'll handle it ." He responded .

"Should've just handle it myself." She mumbled to herself sighing focusing herself back to dozing off in her mind.

"Mumble a little harder and watch how fast my hand gon touch yo face shordy , don't tweak wimme nawl ."

"Please shut up ." The little kid rolled his eyes telling both of them off before sighing . "Daddy gon like me ?."

She shrugged smiling over at him caressing his face smoothly keeping eye contact . "Your pop's will always love you ! no matter how long yall in been in there ."

"Boy fuck you pops , I'll smoke him ." He responded getting tensed for some reason .

He just didn't want to lose that bond with him , he knows that once they all step foot in there .

His going to lose him , only because he treats him like his own son .. but in a toxic way of course .

But you can't blame him , he wasn't shown no affection when younger . but is slowly trying to make sure he does too .

"Fuck .. pops ?." The kid asked with a confused tone hearing a laughter from the back if his head .

"Shit sound so nasty , maybe I'm just a dirty minded muhfucker ?." He say asking everyone for their opinion , but instead they just waved him off going on with what they were doing .

"Say that hoe look way to close , feel like it's tryna fuck my car yo." He commented continuing to drive now driving on a bridge .

"Woahh !." The kid dragged. "I wanna swim there. "

"Nigga you black , don't think about it. " He chuckled feeling a light slap hit his forearm , sucking his teeth getting annoyed. "Shit kinda hurt. "

"Not you stereotyping , not all black folks can't swim . sum can you know ." She giggled looking back . "That motorbike been following us for a while now .."

"Let's shoot it , don't act slow nawl . I'm strapped ." He responded over to her watching a bag the driver threw at the back ignoring it.

"Ay-." Getting cut off with a loud bump that had hit the back of the car . "Mane."

Speaking before speeding hearing a window sheild break from a gunshot.

There was screaming , fear , distress and tension builded up amongst one another .

Everyone's minds was just all over the place .

The car turned skidding it's tires into the road still driving watching the bullet coming towards his face hitting him on the shoulder .

Making the him loose his hands on the wheel dropping down off the bridge grunting from the gun shot wound .

Blaming himself for what had happened looking back while the air pulled all of them up , then down quickly from how fast the vehicle was heading down hitting down onto the water .

Hehe , guess o guess my love's .
See you in book ll , <33.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•*¨*•.¸¸♡*・゚

-𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐔 . ★

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 ' Ⅰ .

. ladyfein