one.

Ka'liyah Janae White

Chicago, Illinois

"A whole group of bitches tried to jump me bro !" I catched my breathe having my hands on my thigh looking up at her , I ran like a whole bitch but them bitches was strapped strapped .

"Merch ? ."

"On foe nem they did amena ! They was kids too" I responded to her , doing a lil stank face .

"Ka'liyah you bout 19 and getting jumped by lil kids how that shit happened" she laughed but shit wasn't funny bitch they was strapped.

"What" I laughed a lil "all I said that they cousin was ugly fuck , random gon tell me he think I'm cute but ion think he cute fuck I gotta like fa na" I raised my eyebrows "let's go I just got off house arrest ion wanna deal with this petty shit" .

"You acting like yo ass ain't gon get back on that house arrest. "

"Amena suck my dick, but how I look ?" I asked her since we was going to a block party that dooky hosted I just know shit boutta be fye gon be hearing fireworks soon .

"Like a damn snitch bitch" she cracked up pulling my arm "lets go" she told me, we walked down the street watching our surroundings see me I just got off house arrest I'm bout happy as fuck right now .

Hated sitting in the nasty as house like I'm a homebody got the wrong bitch .

I got set up by sum girl I used to call a friend swea it be the closet muhfuckers around you that be getting you caught up into to shit. "Bra remember the time we got shot at mena" .

"Bitchhhhh" she dragged "don't remind me twice" she cracked up letting out an ugly laugh "you was like , can't we just stick a tampon in there or sum , girl-" .

"Bitch shut up , if tampons can suck up blood from periods than it can do that same shit , and bra that bitch hurt like a muhfucker I was crying too and I ain't even the type to be crying and shit"

I joked deep inside I'm a cry baby but I was raised to tighten up and not bitch out .

Ian had no role model or nun just sum dirty as muhfuckers that be up on the corner store playing dice or drinking liquor .

I call em my brother's now; Dooky, Bino, Blaze they my niggas fasho . As for Amena that's my only real friend and parent's ? Ion got nunna that .

There's Kiki but she only a friend I only interact with at work .

"I'm finna ride Blaze's face ."

"Bitch you BLUFFIN !" I slightly pushed her as the scent of weed hit my noise and the loudness of the music going off "Amena I hope you wouldn't that nigga can't stick to one bitch , in and out like a dick inna pussy ."

"Fuck y'all talking bout me fa !" I heard Blaze's voice , I turned my head around seeing him scrunch his face .

"Fix yo face you look ugly" I responded back.

"That nigga always ugly fuck is you sayin shordy" Dooky said hitting me across the head .

"DOOKY !" I semi yelled huggin him "I was looking for you. " I lied.

"You fuckin lyin" bino laughed "how you give Dooky a hug and not me bitch, and yeah Blaze always ugly see how he wearing them dusty as ones nigga ain't even clean em shits yet. " he said talking while huggin me on the side aswell with Amena .

"You muhfuckers better hop off my tip fo I get physical in this bih. " blaze sucked his teeth "lyiah where you was at last night ."

"Nigga doing hair ! fuck else would I be doing you know I be at my shop most of em times ." I scrunched watching the others go into they own conversations .