seventeen.

Eroious Osama Witkins ✩

Chicago, Illinois

▉ ✩ ▉

I drove down the block while young pappy , ' killa played through em speakers .

A couple face shots, couple shots to his stomach, his brains oozin' out . That shit look like some vomit somebody get his ass up .

"AHHH ! , Ambulance picked his ass up . gotta love pappy" i slighlty laughed bumping my head to the music letting it play .

The doctor stitch his ass up or it's over with PBG who I'm rollin' with, But you already know that shit they pay homage like they owe that shit .

I see you got a gun, you not on shit till you blow that bitch , If I was a scared man, I'd be dead man . Smokin' headband, tryin' get higher than Redman pack so loud I ain't hear what you sayin' man .

You'll never see me down and talkin' to the feds man , Fuck what a nigga heard . PBG be the word I'm just tryna get a check like the 3rd , ridin' round with my bitch smokin' herb .

Got 2 twin forties that's the only thing his and hers , Hell nah I ain't scared I'ma let this bitch blow .

FYI : IF YOU AINT LIKE DRILL DON'T SEARCH THE SONG UP OR BE LIKE thAT sHIt TRasH , ION GIVE A FUCK IF IT'S TRASH . Y'ALL WORDS WON'T HURT NUN 💀.

Why the fuck Rogga sound like FBG Duck , i thought to myself driving past Ka'liyah nem sto . shit was packed too , wanted to see her but ian tryna see shordy out the blue bra .

Man fuck it .

I turned ma car off , parking it on the side of the sidewalk seeing a bunch of kids stand by my window , "what yall youngin's want ?" I asked em

"fuck else don't be stupid E40 , need bout 28 grams right na ?" one of em said , man these kids dirty needa go ta school.

"nigga 28 ? a whole ounce bitch you gon fuck up yo lungs kid" i sucked my teeth rubbing my chin "lower the shit then we good , cause thats to much yo!" i told the kid

"man i told you E40 a bitch , pussy . man my daddy will beat him up" a kid from the back with dreads said

I laughed not carring " Who your old man shordy ?"

"man don't say it .. dont say it ski " one of em said from the back

"fuckin goofy bra , see this way we never bring you round here Duski , you got a big mouth . you a whole 6ix9ine bra. Thats why i washed your brush with toilet water" first kid said making everyone crack up

Shit nasty bra .

"ma daddy name dae dae !" he said with confident , showing all of his teeth smiling