the fight

Narratets POV

"Mom, I'm sorry but I can't keep living this way I'm leaving and I'm taking Sincere and Da'lonté with me." Promise yelled as she packed her and her siblings clothes and other stuff they would need.

"Honey you ain't taking my kids anywhere they're staying here after everything I have done f-f- for y'all." Her mother slurred cause she was drunk.

"You haven't done nothing for me. I had to grow up and raise YOUR kids. And where were you huh you were out in the streets smoking crack and drinking. Also to add to that you brought strange man into the house and let them touch me and do things to me. You don't know the half of what you and put me though, so much pain, hurt, and tears also so much wondering why you would let them do that to me and after all these years I still can't figure it out so right now I'm so done with you." By that time tears streamed down promises faces by this time she was done packing.

She push passed her mother going in to her brothers and sisters room. She picked up da'lonté and told sincere to follow her down stairs. Down there she had already placed their things down stairs so all she had to do was put and thing and everyone in the car and with that she left. Honstly she didnt know where she was going but she knew it would be a better life for her and her family.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So I hope y'all like it and chapter one is going to pick up three years later in there lives bye yall❤