club part.2

Promise POV

So we finally arrived Fire House the new club and its opening night so you know its bout to be turnt. So we went straight to the front cause me and keshia got them connections so we walk in and it was packed so we made our way up to v.i.p.

So as we up in v.i.p me and keshia was sitting down drinking when we see some guys come up in v.i.p and as they walked by one really caught my eye he was light skin, he was about 6"4 and he had that august alsina hair cut I mean this guys swag was on fleek Lol. So I guess I really zone out cause I finally realized keshia was calling me.

"PROMISE!" keshia said yelling

"O dang I'm sorry." I said remmebering what I just saw

"Ummhmmm I saw you looking and that fine guy that just passed bye."

And when she said that I couldn't do nothing but blush I mean he was just sooo sexy. So just then trap queen came on so me and keshia got up and started dancing.

Tre'On POV

So I just walked in this new club called Fire House I was with my main niqqaz tonight. So I'm walking through v.i.p and I spot this fine azz female she was light skin, long hair, and a beautieful smile and I could tell she was looking at me so I just smiled and kept it moving to my section. Soon as I sat down trap queen came on and I looked over to see that girl and I guess her friend get up and start dancing. Y'all might call me werid cause I'm sitting here looking at them but it something bout this girl and I just want to find out what it is.

Promise POV

So me and keshia was killing it on the dancing floor and when trap queen went off my other song came on it was grind with me by pretty Ricky. I started to slowly twist and move my hips to the sound of the beat and as I started to really get in to the song I felt someone come behide me and grab my wraist at this point I really didn't care I mean I'm already drunk so I just went along with it. Now I grinding on him and moving my body in all types of ways and I can feel his little friend poking and when that happen the song went off and I turned around to see the guy I was looking at earlier omg I was so nervsous I never been like this before.

"Hey shawty you really no how to put it on a niqqa." She said flashing that winning smile

"O thank you and you aint to bad ya self ." when I said that keshia came over telling me it was time to go home and tbh I didnt want to leave.

"Umm well I have to go now I had a good time dancing with you." Is said walking away until some one pulled me back.

"Aye wait can I get ur number."he asked.

This niqqa think he can pull me like that well I got news for him he got to work for this.

"Nah but how bout this if I see you again I'll give it to." I spoke

"Ard shawty I can't wait to see ya again bye." She said

With that I walked out to club and got in my car keshia asked me what happened I told her I want tell her tomorrow and then dropped her off. When I got home I went straight to my room and I was so tired I didn't even take off my clothes I went straight to sleep thinking bout what had happen to day

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So hi there hope u liked it ik it was short srry but umm yup byeeeeer(tre'on in mm)