Caught

Promises POV

" Wummy wummy wake up." Da'lonté said waking me up. And yup he calls me mommy but IDC.

"I'm up lonté what you want?"I questioned

"I want a waft." He said giggling

"You mean bath" I said correcting him.

"Yea" he replied

So I got up and picked him up

took him to the bathroom . There I bathed him the went to the closet to pick him out some clothes. I picked his some red true religion jeans, a white t, and gray, white, black, and red Jordan's then left his hair curly. Then I let him go to  his room and play with his toys while he was doing that I went and checked on Sincere. When I went in her room she was still sleep so I woke her up.

" Sincere get up its 12:00pm."I yelled

"Nooo five more minutes." She complained in her sleepy voice.

"NO!" I exclaimed

"OK I'm up." So she got up and went to the bath room and I went down stairs to make breakfast.

39 minutes later

I was done cooking and I had made bacon, pancakes, and oatmeal you know something simple. I then call the kids down to eat breakfast. Sincere came down stairs holding lonté and she was wearing a black skater skirt, PUNK crop top, black vans, and her ring I had brought her for her thritenth birthday. She was looking to cute or whatever. We all sat around the table talking and eating.

"So what you doing today sincere?" I asked

"Nothing go to the movies with talaya and brianna." She replied finished her food and putting it in the sink.

"Ok, what time you leaving?" I questioned

"BEEP,BEEP"

"Right now, bye promise love you and bye lonté." She said walking out the door.

"Bye love ya" I said

"Byee" lonté said back hide me

After she left i put lonté in his room to play and started to clean and straightin up the house.

2hours later

I just finished cleaning the house and now its time for me to get ready and dress for work. I took me a 20 minute shower and I put on some light jeans, white v neck, gold and white sandels, then my hair was I a messy but cute bun. When I was done I got my phone off the charger, pick up lonté so I can take him next door to the nebor for she can watch him while I'm at work. With that I grabbed me key left, took lonté next door and headed to work. When I got there I already had one appointment waiting for me so I went straight to work. While I worked me and the people on the shop talk and took it easy to pass time by.

5hours later

So I finally got off from work it was a long but relax day. I hopped in the car and drove to pick up lonté, after I got him I went home. As I walked in I saw sincere and this little boy on my sofa making out so I went off.

"What the hell is you doing?" I screamed she jumped so fast off that boy it wasn't even funny.

" ummm its not what it looks like we was just um..ummm..u-" I cut her off

"You were just bout to do the nasty in this living room. And for you little boy you need to leave and sinceré you on punishment til I say so." I said then walked out.

After that little seen I went up stairs put lonté to bed then I put my PJs on and was knocked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hoped y'all like it excuse the mistakes and thanks for read I will update soon bye (sinceré outfit)