Que the butterflies

Promise pov

11:26am

"Lonté come here please," I yelled trying to get him to eat.

"Nooooooooo!" He screamed while I picked him up and sat him in his chair to eat.

" come on Lonté eat because I gotta go to work." I said begging him.

He finally ate and when he was done I took him up stairs to play with his toys while I took my shower and did my hygiene. When I finshed that I walked to my closet and pick out and crop sweat shirt, some Nike joggers, and my black roshe runs, as for my hair I put it in a high knot bun. I grabbed everything I needed be for walking out my room and walking to sinceré room. I opened the door and told her I was bout to leave and.make sure she watch lonté she agreed and I felt for work.

********************************

5Hours later

So I finally got home from work and it was one he'll of a day but anyway I got in side and went straight to the sofa. Right when I sat down my phone started to ring.

Convo

Me:hello.

????: wassup ma.

Me:ummm who this?

???: tre'on.

Me: Ooo hey.

Tre'on: hey wyd?

Me: nun just got home from work. Wbu?

Tre'on: nun getting ready for our date tonite.

Oh dang I forgot all about this umm what will I wear

Me: oh yea I can't wait, what time you coming?

Tre'on: at 8:00pm

Me: how should I dress.

Tre'on: casual

Me: ok well I'm going to go get ready bye.

Tre'on: bye beautiful.

End on convo

So I got up and went to my room to take me a hour nap.

One hour later

So it's 6:30pm now and I have plenty of time to get ready. So I got up and went straight to the shower. After about a 25 minute shower I did the rest of my hygiene and lotioned my body with my strawberry blast lotion.
When I was done I picked out my outfit(in the mm). So when I was done I got a text message saying he was out side so I told the kids bye and when out side. I got out side and saw his black on black BMW and I fell in love. He open the door for me and then jogged to the drives side and we then took off.

Tre'on pov

So day is the day I'm taking promise on our date. I have planned so much stuff for us to do I hope she loves it. Soon I look at the clock to see it was 5:15pm so I decided to call her.

Convo

Her: hello

Me: wassup ma.

Her: ummm who is this?

Me: tre'on

Her: Ooo hey.

Me: hey wyd?

Her: nun just got home from work. Wbu?

Me: nun getting ready for our date tonite.

Her: oh yeaI can't wait, what time you coming?

Me: at 8:00pm

Her: ok how should I dress.

Me: casual

Her: ok well I'm going to go get ready bye.

Me: bye beautiful.

End of convo

So with that I call the people to make sure every thing was taken care of. When all that was done I hopped in the shower for like 30 minutes, got out and did the rest of my hygiene, then picked out my clothes. I was wearing a blue polo shirt, white true religion jeans, my gamma blues, and lastly I put in my diamond studs and gold chain.

When I was dress I sprayed on polo cologne and I was on the way out the door. When I got in the car I texted promise and asked where she lived. When she text back I notice it wasn't to far from where I lived so I started the car and made my way over there. I put up the this small but nice house. I texted her to let her know I was out her. A couple minutes later she came out all so gorgeous. I got out my car walked over to her side to up her door. Once she got in I closed it back and jogged to my side of the car and we were on our way to what I had planned for her.

Promise pov

So we arrived to like this late night lasser tag thing. I'm glad he brought me here cause I'm not the girl who like fancy dinners and stuff of that nature. I'm the type who just like to chill and be turnt. So he comes open the door for me again, I appreciate him doing it but it make me feel handy cap. So I told him next I could get it and he agreed. We walk into the place, get in the room, and got out lassers and that's when all the fun began.

1Hours and 30minute later

So we finished the game and of course I won duh lol. We soon exited the place and we was otw back to my house.

" I had fun with you." He said while driving.

"I have fun to thanks for taking me out." I said back.

" no problem beautiful."

When he said that I couldn't help but blush. Its just something about this boy Idk what he do to me. We pulled up to my house and he said he was going to walk me to my door. So we made it to my door I gave him a hug then he did the unexpected he kissed me . And I don't mean one of them weak kisses I mean it was passionate. We pull away and look in each other's eyes. He told me he was going to text me later I said ok and went inside my house.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I hope u loved it Ik no it'd mistakes sorry guy but please vote I'm beghing. If y'all don't vote I may rethink this whole story thing. But yay vote and comment.

~Babyk~