A change is coming

So I'm going to kinda switch it up in this chapter hope you enjoy.

Sinceré pov

So I bet y'all was surprised to hear me speak lol but yea. So today is my birthday and promise is taking me to get a make over and every thing I can't wait. So after I hopped out the shower I pick out a simple out outfit. It was sum grey sweats, a white v neck, and so Nike slides with mix match soacks. As for my hair I just braided it back in to French braids then head down stairs to meet up with promise.

(A/n if y'all wondering where lonté is he's with him God ma aka keshia.)

At the mall

So where at the mall I picked out a cute outfit for my party tonite and now it's time for the beauty part. Promise and I head to this salon in the mall called African beauty. We already had an appointment so we just check in and then they seated us. The lady doing my hair asked me what I would like to be done to my hair I told her I want it to be dyed red and cut in a Bob and with that she got started.

2Hours later

I finally finished getting my hair and nails done and now I'm going to ask promise if I can do something I always want to do.

" umm, promise can I get a piercing and a tattoo please." I begged her.

" well since its ya birthday I guess so." She replied.

Omg I'm so happy right now. So we left the mall and went to this tattoo shop slash piercing place. First I was going to get my dimples piercing, promise has hers and they look cute so now I want them. The man took my in the back of the room and my sister came along. He got everything setup and next thing you know it was all over. I hurt a lot but it was worth it. Next it wad time for me to get my tattoo I decided to get it on my side it is going to say

"Never a victim always a fighter"

He drew everything up and went to work. About a hour and thirty minutes later he was all done. I looked in the mirror and it was beautiful. My sister paid the man and we left and went home. By the time we got back it was only 3 and the party start at 9 so I had time to take a nap and get ready so that's exactly what I did.

7:30pm

So my alarm went off signaling it was time to wake up. So I crawled out of my bed, took a 20 minute shower, then did the rest of my hygiene. When that was done I lotioned my body with my smell good lotion them put on the outfit I broke to day.

Outfit

. Black crop top

. Black and white shorts

. Tims

. Black and white tube soacks

. A black beanie

. Some jewelry

. Make up

When I finished it was about 8:45 and so promise was down stair always ready dressed she had on

Her outfit

. Trap queen crop top

. High waisted shorts

. Pink black and white jays

. Curly hair

. Jewelry

. Makeup

She looked so cute. She asked if I was ready I nodded yes Nd we processed out the door.

At the party

So I'm here having fun my boyfriend km here too. As for my sister she invited her little bewh thing to the party. But anyway the dj got on the Mic a started talking.

Dj: so right now I want to say happy 16 birthday sinceré. And to top that we will have ms. Promise come to the stage.

Promise: thanks everyone for coming to my lil sister birthday I can't believe she growing up so fast. But anyway I wanted to say happy birthday and there a big surprise waiting for you out side so birthday girl and everyone else please head out hide.

Omg I hope she got me a car I will be so happy I already got my license and everything. So I make my out to the find the red old school Cadillac I wanted all along. I ran a hugged promise and then ran and got in my car but in the back out my head I'm wonder how she could afford this with the money she make but that's a convosation for another day. So the rest of the night I just enjoyed my birthday and had fun with everyone I swear tonight I had the best birthday I every and I appreciate promise all this for me. So before I left I thanked every one for coming and for the gifts they brought me. Then when everyone eared out we left and when we got home and changed into my pjs and just thought about my whole nite and how it feels to be 16 now.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
So hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks to my new followers. And I can't say this enough please vote and comment. Sorry for my misstakes but anyway I gots to go byeeeeer everyone✌(sinceré outfit in the mm)