meet again pt.2

Recap

Tre'On POV

When she walked away then  something clicked and I remember she said the next time we ran into each other she would give me her number so I chased after her.

Me:wait promise you said next time we meet you were going to give me your number and well its time.

Promise: maybe I was lying to ya.

Me: come on ma let me have ya number.

Promise:??????

End of recap

Promise: ard give me ya phone

So I gave her my phone and she gave me hers. I put in my number and saved it under future because I am going to make her mine. Anyways I gave her my phone and she gave me mine. She looked at the name and started smirking.

Promise: so u my future

Tre: yup cuz its my mission to make you mine

Promise:( blushing) boy w.e. I got to go text me later.

Me: trust I will ma

With that we went our separate ways. We get in the car and that's when deondre started talking.

Dre: you see that bad ass chick with promise. I mean she was hella fine.

Me: Lol niqqa slow down. U really trying to get with her friend?

Dre: hell yea she seem like the wifey type. The type that will hold you down no matter the situtation.

Me: awwwwe my niqqa getting soft on me.

Dre: man, whatever she will be mins just watch

Me: umm ok w.e you say

After I spoke he turned up the music and we just rode in that until he got to my house. We said our good byes and I hoped out the car and went in the house.

Yup I live alone because my ma left me, my sisters, and brothers with my dad. When my ma left we was broke, he didn't have anything so that's when I started hustling. Soon he found out and kick me out the house.

And yup I sell drup matter of fact I'm the kingpin. I started off just selling now Im the head chief incharge.

Anyway I took my shower, out on my pjs, then layed in the bed. After a few kintues I decided to text promise and ask her out on a date.

Convo:

Me: hey baby girl

Promise: hey little niqqa....

Promise POV

So I finally got Homs and I was so tired. So I put my things up, took a shower, then went down stairs to cook me dinner. I was cooking for about 20 went my phone went off. It was a message from tre'on.

Convo;

Him: hey baby girl

Like tf

Me: hey little niqqa

Him:wyd

Me: cooking dinner. Wbu?

Him: just got out the shower now laying on my bed.

Damn when he said that I could imagen he in the shower looking all sexy and hot. This boy dont know what he did to me.

Me: umm ok

Him: Lol so what you got planned for tomorrow?

Me: nothing, why?

Him: cause I would love to take you out tomorrow.

Me: you mean like a date

Him: I guess you can say that

Me:(blushing) umm ok I go.

Him: ard I'll get u at 7 and girl stop blushing Ik I'm sexy and stuff.

Me: ok and boy w.e you ain't even that cute.

Him:

Me: Lol I'm sorry I'm just playing

Him: Lol u better be. You know I look good.

Me: boy you stupid. Anyway I'm going to sleep gn

Him: good night beautiful. Sweet dreams baby girl.

Convo over

Omg I was so happy. I just played in my bed thinking bout toma I can't wait. I'm so happy made he could be the one you never know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading sorry its been so long. Love all the people who follow and support me thanks so much. Please vote please because I'm BEARLY getting any comment to. And I might need a co writer idk yet just pm me. So yup that's it byeeeeeer loves❤(sorry for the mistakes) tre'on house in the mm)