The Apology

Sinceré POV

So after promise went up stairs I told kj he had to leave. I feel so embarrassed I mean I'm only 15 doing what grown people are supposes to be doing. So after that I went up stairs took a 20 minute shower then changed into my pjs. While I was laying down in my bed I started thinking that I really need to talk to promise in the morning because I need to get all this guilt off my mind I mean I just can't take it anymore. But shorty after that I started to drift off to bed still thinking about tomorrow.

12:46pm next day

Promises POV

So I just woke up to to sun shining in my face. I then got up, took a 15 minute shower, did the rest of my hygiene, then lotioned up my body with my new bath and body works lotion, after that I got dressed in my black bra and pantie set, a nude cami, a blue GEEK crop top, black jeans, then for shoes I had blue&white chucks. For my accessories I had pink earrings, black ray bands, and a cute little necklace as for my hair I was in a sock bun. And to finish it off i applied a little make up and by that time I was done so I grabbed my phone and was just about to walk down stair when sinceré came in my room saying......

"We need to talk."

Sinceré POV

So I woke up did my hygiene and stuff like that then I pick out a simple outfit. I had on a black v neck, acid washed ripped jean, and my taxi 12's for my hair I left it down. When I was done I knew it was time for me to go talk to promise so I left my room and walk to hers I opened the door and told her

"We need to talk."

She just motioned for me to come sit beside her on the bed. And that's when I started to speak.

"Look I'm sorry about last night." I said apologizing.

"I forgive you but your so young, smart, pretty but how could you be so stupid?" She said

"Idk, I was just in the moment it felt so right even tho it was soo wrong" i said and tears fell down my cheaks as I cried.

"Well I have one question for you. Have you done anything like this before?" She asked

I was crying so much I couldn't even speak so I just shook my head yes.

" Have you took it farther than what I seen last nite?" She questioned even farther

"Yes but only once it was a mistake and I'm sorry." I said in my embarrassement.

"Look a here I'm here to tell you what right from what's wrongs but I can't chose the option for you. But if you continue to do this use protection and be safe please." She replied with sympathy.

"OK, I will and I love you so much thanks for listening."I said wiping my tears.

"No problem I'm your big sister and I'm suppose to listen and guide you it's my job." She said smiling

"Well anyway what's planned for today?" I said finally smiling

"We are going to lunch, getting our nails and hair done, then shopping." She answered.

"Ok sounds like a plan."

With that she grabbed her keys, took lonté next door, and then we were off to have sister bonding time.

4hours later

Promises POV

We finally made it home and I'm so tired I just want to go to sleep. But I had a really good time with sinceré I just love the little moments we share. Anyways I put my bags in my room, then I had to put lonté to bed, after that I went to check on sinceré. When I opened her door she was knocked so I just went into my room there I changed into my PJs got in my bed under the covers and we sleep within minutes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi there hope you liked the chapter. The next one will be better I promise Lol byeeeeeer(promises outfit in the mm)