My Bittersweet Love Story [BxB+][Poly]18+✔︎

Chapters: 28

Reads/Views: 98K

Votes: 4K

Author: dora_cakes

Completed

Mature

Description:

"Getting a hundred percent scholarship to one of the best universities in the world was something Asher Wolowitz didn't expect.

Being sent off to a home for gay people was something Asher REALLY did not expect.

It's Asher's turn guys, and he will not have even a second of it. Kicking, screaming and biting, his father drags him across the globe and drops him off at Harlborough Institution.

But Asher doesn't want to live with a bunch of idiots who probably don't know their left from their right. So he was going to do the one thing he was the best at.

Being so difficult that they would have no option but to kick him out.

He made a vow this year. To be the most obnoxious, irritating, annoying, boisterous trouble maker he can be.

Nobody messes with him, especially not some good looking boys who live in the suburbs of Austria.

He was going to get out of there, and he was going to do it in style.

[Warnings: This story contains gay relationships [bxb], polyamory, sexual content, explicit scenes and rape]"

Tags: #bxb #bxbxb #bxbxbxb #enemiestolovers #enemy #gay #gaysex #hate #hot #institution #mature #poly #polyamory #polyfidelity #sexualcontent #sexy #steamy #university #yaoi #yaoiharcore