Mateless And Rogue Bound

Chapters: 67

Reads/Views: 99.4K

Votes: 8.7K

Author: Saturn_Passion

Completed

Mature

Description:

"Dear Katy,
I hope all is going well for you and you're new mate. Hopefully he's not annoying you too much. I'm guessing you've been too busy to give me a call, but you've missed out on so much already! Get this! Right when you left with the Blood Moon pack, Max had gotten a request for some of the Rogues to try and join our pack! Can you believe it?! Right when we're about to start war with them too.
I met them. They don't seem that bad. One in particular seems to be really nice. I get a strange feeling around him that I wish I could talk to you about. Because if it's what I think it is, then I'm going to have way more problems on my hands than just being bored all the time.
Your Friend Till the End,
Nick
***
BOOK #2 OF THE MATELESS SERIES
***
Max and Charlie are dealing with the most challenging times as the leaders of the Crescent Moon pack. Max is sure that his pack is bound to be in the golden ages as soon as these rogues are dealt with. But there's a new issue: There's some rogues that request to join their pack, for the first time in generations. Now Max must make the greatest decision as Alpha: does he let these rogues join and help take down the others? Or does he tell them to never return?
Work seems to be getting in the way of Charlie and Max's relationship too. As their different opinions collide, will they be able to survive the leadership roles they were given, while still maintaining their love?
Alistair, a rogue since the age of 16, has known very little of packs other than the one that abandoned him. But, with the Moon Goddess on his side, he's been able to survive longer than most rogues. Now the Moon Goddess on his side, he's been able to survive longer than most rogues. Now the Moon pulls him to a pack that he knows very little about, and a small werewolf with a lot of stories and a laugh to brighten the heavens. Nick brings color to his world. So, what's keeping him away from him? What's making Nick run away from him?
***"

Tags: #action #alpha #beta #bl #boyxboy #chef #cute #fantasy- #fantasy-romance #gay #gaylove #lighthearted #manxman #omega #rogue #romance #sequel #werewolf #wolf