A New Road (manxman) [Match Maker Series]

Chapters: 26

Reads/Views: 97.5K

Votes: 6.8K

Author: M-T-Jones

Completed

Mature

Description:

"Book 2 in the Match Maker series:

Wesley has always been a disappointment to his family.
His mother re-married an asshole who didn't want a fag for a son. His step-brother tortured him physically and beat up more than a few of his ex's, but when one of his best friends was mistaken for Wesley and badly beaten he'd finally spoken up about who was behind the beatings.

Disowned by his mother and feeling particularly vulnerable, Wesley was thrilled when he met the son of the professor he'd been crushing on. Tom was gorgeous, intelligent, sensitive, understanding, intuitive and encouraging. Wesley had no idea why Tom wanted to befriend him but Wesley wanted more than a friendship.

Tom was in his final year of college and already had a placement lined up for his future career as a therapist. Hi father asked him for a favour, talk to one of his students who'd been through a lot over the course of that year, maybe even long before that. He was to help the boy without him knowing that his friends and professor had set up the meeting.

After meeting Wesley and developing feelings for him Tom begins to feel guilty. Wesley is the sweetest boy he's ever met but he has a lot of issues to deal with that may be more than Tom can handle.

How can you trust someone who seeks comfort from others every time you have a misunderstanding?

How can you believe that what you're being told is true when everything has been a lie?

When your path is full of potholes maybe you need...A New Road."

Tags: #college #friends #lgbt #lgbtlove #manxman #romance #wesley