Mateless and Home Bound

Chapters: 69

Reads/Views: 28.1K

Votes: 3.1K

Author: Saturn_Passion

Completed

Mature

Description:

"'So,' he said. 'Let me get this straight: You're a werewolf?'
'Yes.'
'Who lives with a group of other werewolves?'
'Yes.'
'And you all have normal everyday lives that you go and do along with running around as wolves?'
'I mean,' Reggie put his hand on the back of his head. 'It's a little more complicated than that.'
He wished he could explain it in a way that made it easier to understand. But it wasn't like he was used to all of this. He wasn't used to having to explain what he was to a human
Now he had to do that, and explain that his best friend that was standing right in front of him was also his mate.
This was going to be difficult.
***
Reginald Locke has been out and about most of his life. As the next potential contester for the Alpha title of the Crescent Moon pack, he has been forced to go to party after party in order to find his mate so that he might be able to concrete his spot in the leadership position.
Eric is the one with whom he's competing with, but Reggies doesn't mind that his friend found his mate before him. He'd much rather not have found his mate at least for another year or so.
But fate wasn't having that. And after the death of his grandmother, his mate seemed to fall right out of his past and back into his life.
It should be a good thing,
If it weren't a man that was his mate.
Eric Herring has been the adopted son of Charlie and Max Locke for fourteen long years. He's happy with the life he's had and loves helping anyone in the pack who needs it. The only issue with his mate is that she doesn't seem to believe that she can lead. With a new danger that they all seem to come across, and a new enemy afoot, will the next generation of the Crescent Moon Pack be able to make it with their mate's intact? Or is this the end of the pack that they once knew to be their home?
BOOK 3 OF THE 'MATELESS' SERIES!"

Tags: #alpha #bxb #bxg #family #familyproblems #fantasy-romance #forest #friendship #gaylove #grievers #grieving #healing #home #hunter #lgbt #lighthearted #magic #manxman #nextgeneration #triology #vampire #werewolf #witch