7 Out Of 11 Left: Found Colson...

Camila's POV

The cab stops in front of the biker joint and once I paid and got out of the vehicle, it drives off. I roll my eyes and walk up to the entrance but the large bodyguard stops me.

"I've never seen you here," He says, his clothes reeking of cigarettes.

"Because I've never been here," I said.

"You don't look like you will be able to handle yourself in there for at least 10 seconds," He says.

I grab his strong arm and twist it behind his back. "Have I proven myself enough," I said.

"Ow... Yes," He groans.

I let him go and he steps aside letting me pass through. I give him a firm nod which he returns as the door closes behind me. I take in the scenery in front of me. It's a little more wrecked than my biker joint, it has graffiti, there are some cracks in the floorboards, but it has the same atmosphere surrounding it. I walk to the bar and I sit down as the high chair screeches. "A glass of whiskey. Neat," I said.

The bartender nods and starts to fix up my glass then slides it over to me.

I grab it and take a sip from it. I look around the place to still not see Colson anywhere. My eyes land on the pool table at the far end of the room and my face lightens up. "Hey, bartender!" I call him.

"Yes, ma'am?" He questions.

"Can you send a shot of vodka to that blonde guy at the pool table and give me one as well," I said.

"Right away," He nods. He hands me one of the shot glasses then he gets out from behind the counter and walks to where the pool table is.

I turn around in my chair and wait until Colson looks over at me. Colson looks over at me and our eyes lock across the room. I raise my shot glass which he does as well. I bring the glass up to my lips and throw it back, the alcohol burning my throat.

I set the glass down and pick up my unfinished glass of whiskey. I stand up and walk over to the pool table. Once I reach it, the man Colson was playing with has already left.

"Camila," Colson says.

"Colson, hi." I set my glass of whiskey down and pick up the pool stick that was abandoned.

"Camila, what are you doing here?" He chuckles.

"Came here for you," I said.

Colson looks up and our eyes lock immediately. "For?" He questions.

"We need your help trying to find the others," I said.

"Is this about what happened in Chicago?" He asks.

"Yes," I nod.

Colson sets the pool stick down with a frown, "How's Dinah?"

"Hanging in there. She's strong," I said.

"I should have gone back for her," Colson mumbles.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Dinah was helping an injured member and the member made it out. Dinah was close to getting out but the roof came down on her," Colson said.

"Dinah is very selfless and you know it," I said.

"Yeah," Colson nods.

I hand him my glass of whiskey which he gladly takes. "Come with me," I said.

Colson downs the rest of the whiskey and looks at me. "How did you find me?" He questions.

"You think you were able to hide from Lauren and Harry for long?" I chuckle.

Colson laughs and sets the empty glass on the pool table. "Well, you are speaking some truth in there," He says.

"So are you coming with me or not?" I ask.

"Why would I abandon my best friend?" He smiled softly.

"Let's go," I wrap my arm around his torso and he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

Lauren's POV

The door to the hotel room opens and in walks Camila with Colson behind her. "Look who I found!" Camila beams.

"Wow, impressive," Normani says.

"Your okay," I smiled.

"You know I can handle myself, baby." Camila walks over to me and plants a soft kiss on my lips. "You didn't spend this whole time worrying did you?" She whispers, one of her hands caressing my jaw.

"Uh-"

"Hell yeah, she did," Normani interrupts me.

"You need to stop worrying, baby..." Camila whispers.

"It's just how I am," I whispered.

Camila pulls me into a calming kiss making me pull her closer. Her hands buried in my hair as I deepen the kiss. Camila smiles brightly once our lips pulled away.

"Are you guys done? I found out where someone else is," Harry says.

"Yes, we are done. And who?" I question.

"Ally," Harry says.

"Really? Where is she?" I asked with a bright smile on my face.

"Her hometown... San Antonio."