Criminal Down

Camila's POV

"So you want me and Camila to lure him out into an open field?" Lauren questions.

"Yes, we'll be a few clicks out. Chris is smart, he won't approach if all of us are there waiting for him," Zayn says.

"What if I'm just waiting there by myself?" I ask.

"No way in hell," Lauren says.

"He wants me more than you. He will come for sure if it's just me alone," I look at Lauren.

"We will be close but in that open field our cars will get stuck due to the tall grass," Lauren says.

"Which is why we will take horses," Zayn says.

"I prefer motorcycles but," Colson shrugs as Gerald agrees.

"I'm down to ride a horse," Camila smiles.

"So what do we do next?" Ally asks.

"We ride up as close as possible. When we are a few feet away from him we dismount our horses so we can approach him quietly. The hooves of the horses will be too loud. We try to take him without violence but if we have to resort to it then we will," Zayn says.

"I want to shoot a bullet towards that asshole. I want to torture that fuck," I seethe.

"I think we all do but we need to take him in," Lauren says.

"What the Chief says goes," Zayn says.

"That will take some time to get used to," Lauren chuckles.

"Alright, I'm ready when you all are ready," I said.

"Let's move out!" Lauren orders.

Everyone starts to get ready as I walk over to Lauren while she looks down at the Chief badge on her shirt.

"What's on your mind, baby?" I speak softly.

"My dream was always to be Chief but I came to accept that Justin will be the next Chief. That dream was long gone and I accepted it but now it's so unreal that I finally achieved it," Lauren says.

"Justin's decision was correct. He wanted to be Chief but you have done so much for all of us. You fought for all of us. You lead all of us during this hard time," I said.

Lauren nods as she takes a deep breath in. "Okay, let's get our head in the game and finish this once and for all," Lauren says. She walks over to me and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

Later that day, my horse is walking in circles as I wait for Chris to arrive. I sent him a message to meet me in the open field at noon.

A see a horse approaching me at a fast pace. I see Chris pull out a gun. A gunshot ripples through the air as it misses me by a couple of inches.

I take my gun out and shoot it as the gunshot impales itself in his shoulder.

Chris yells with pain as he falls off his horse a few feet away from me.

"I come in peace and you want to shoot at me," I said.

Chris clutches his gunshot wound as he groans in pain. "You were an open shot," He says between gritted teeth. Chris coughs out a little blood as it covers the grass beneath him. "So what is this about you wanting to meet alone?" Chris looks at me moving his cowboy hat out of his line of sight.

"To finish this. Torture me, kill me, but leave my wife and my friends alone," I said.

"You see. I've told you so many times that they have crossed with my family. Chief Jauregui shouldn't have been stuffing her nose where it didn't belong. Liam should have not started that fight with Hemsworth at the bar. And you, shooting anyone you want to shoot at. You shot Hemsworth, you shot and killed my brother, you shot me now, and you will surely pay for that. I accomplished Jamie's plan on taken away everything you and your friends loved. I took away Pink 390, I took away your biker joint, I took away the police department and I took away your beloved home and your father. Which by the way was not my intention to do, believe me, or not, it's your choice," Chris says.

"I don't. I'm damn sure you took my father away because I took your brother away," I said.

"I intended to take your brother away but I suppose a family member is a family member so I feel satisfied enough but after everything I wanted to take everything in your life that makes you happy away," Chris says.

Lauren's POV

All of us approach Camila when we heard two gunshots.

"Camila are you okay?" I ride up beside her.

"He shot at me but missed so I had to defend myself," Camila says.

All of our friends surround Chris as he looks at all of us.

"So I see you have out-smarted me," Chris says.

"We didn't want to harm you but I suppose Camila shot at you as self-defense," I said.

"Y'all can go to hell! Are you satisfied?! You took everything from me," Chris says.

"You, your brother, and Hemsworth attacked us. We just wanted justice but you guys wanted revenge," I spoke.

Chris takes his hat off as he lays his forehead on the ground. "Do any of y'all have a cigar?" Chris finally looks back up.

"Here," Zayn dismounts his horse and hands him a cigar. The boy takes out his lighter and lights the end up.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Chris says.

Zayn looks at me as we all stay quiet while Chris smokes his cigar. "There's so much blood on Camila's hand. My blood. My family's blood," Chris stands up. He throws the cigar down on the ground and stomps on it. He pulls his gun out as it shakes in his hand.

"End his misery, please," Normani says.

Camila looks at me and I nod slowly, "He won't stop until he gets his revenge. It's the only way. "

The brunette raises her gun and shoots at Chris's leg when he starts walking towards us.

Chris screams with pain as he falls back onto his knees.

Camila discounts her horse and walks over to Chris. She pressed the gun against his forehead, closes her eyes, and pulls the trigger.

I shiver as Chris's life leaves his body. He falls back onto the floor, his lifeless eyes staring up at the sky.

"He gave us no choice," I finally spoke.

Camila drops the gun as she looks down at Chris's still body. "He didn't deserve this even after everything he has done," She says.

"He didn't, I didn't want this to happen, but he was going to attack us. It was self-defense," I said.

Camila walks back over to her horse and strokes its mane. "What's done is done," Camila says.

"It may not be the perfect time to say this but I suppose it's time to celebrate our new promotions. And in a way that we finally have beat this," Zayn speaks up.

"Let's go," I said.