San Antonio, Texas

Lauren's POV

"Yo, Lauren, can you come over here?" Harry calls me over.

"Yeah, what's up?" I set down his cup of tea in front of him as I sit down across from him.

"Do you have any clue where Ally can be?" He asks.

"You can't find her?" I chuckle.

"No. She's even harder to find," He says.

"You found out she was here, how can you not exactly find out where she is?" I chuckle.

"I tracked her purchases and saw a plane ticket to San Antonio the night we all fled," Harry says.

"Sweet," I chuckle. I run my finger over one of my eyebrows. "Well she is a detective. It makes sense why we can't exactly find her. Ally can cover tracks as easily as she can find them," I said.

"Do you know anywhere she constantly goes to?" Harry asks.

I stroke my chin in thought as I try to recall Ally's favorite places in San Antonio. "She loves Mexican food but Mexican food is fairly common here in Texas. She specifically mentioned a taco truck and she also loves eating at Waffle House," I said.

"If I don't know a specific address then I can't do anything, we will be running around San Antonio all day," Harry says.

"Ally is always a smartass," I said.

"Do you know where she lives? You two are fairly close," Harry says.

"She didn't exactly tell me her exact address but I know the area around," I said.

"Then let's go to the others," Harry says. He finishes the rest of his tea and closes my laptop.

I grab my laptop and we exit the cafe as we walk back to our hotel room. "We need to find Ally she's probably the only one that has solid information," I said.

"No one can hide their tracks with her plus she knows how everybody in the group works," Harry says.

"With you two we will surely find everyone in seconds," I said.

"Do you know anything about Chicago? Like who cause those fires?" Harry asks.

"Absolutely nothing," I said, "I haven't heard from COP Beiber."

Harry looks down at the ground and frowns, "You haven't heard?"

"Heard... What?" I ask.

"Camila's father wasn't the only one that died during the fires," Harry says.

I stop walking as a frown forms on my lips, "Poor Justin."

"Before we all fled, we went to see Dinah at the hospital, but Justin fled immediately after that Gerald did to," Harry says.

"They both lost their fathers," I said.

Harry wraps an arm around my shoulders and we continue to walk. He opens the entrance door to the hotel, walks to the elevator, and presses the call button.

The elevator dings and the elevator doors slide open. We both enter the elevator and he presses the button for our floor.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I ask.

"We thought you knew," Harry says.

We stand in silence as we wait for the elevator to reach our floor. Seconds later, the elevator finally comes to a stop and the doors slide open. Harry and I step out and walk to our hotel room where everyone else is.

I take the key and unlock the door, opening it but when I do I get a whiff of weed that fills my nose. "Who's smoking and why the fuck did you not open a window?" I question.

Camila grabs the blunt from Colson and takes a hit. "Babe, chill, we got bored as fuck," Her voice comes out raspy.

I grab the blunt from Camila and open a window, throwing it out. "We need to stay focused, we are going out," I said.

"Was it really necessary to throw it out?" Camila rolls her eyes.

"Yes, let's get going," I said.

"Yay! I'm happy to be back in Texas, not in Houston but still love the Lone Star country," Normani puts her phone away.

"Well enjoy being here because it looks like we will be running around a lot," I said.

"Care to explain?" Camila asks.

"We don't exactly know where Ally is, we can't find her anywhere,"

"Smartass," Normani mumbles.

"The only lead we have is the area around where she lives, the exact address we don't know, she told me a long time ago how the area looks like and she even showed me pictures," I said.

"Ally was always the smartest out of all of us," Colson says.

"We have a hunt to do," I said.

"Let's go find the Señorita Ally Brooke."