Seattle, Washington

Lauren's POV

In Harry's private jet, I set the tea mug down in front of him while I sit across from him with my coffee mug in my hand.

"Thank you," Harry says, not even looking up from my computer.

"Did you find out where he is?" I ask.

"Not..." He trails off as he continues to type away, "Yet."

"How is it that hard to find him?" I ask, taking a sip from my coffee mug.

"He is a criminal, Lauren, and even he isn't anymore, he still knows how to cover his tracks and that will never change," Harry says, still typing away.

"Makes sense," I nod.

"Why don't you ask Camila? He is her best friend maybe she'll know how to locate him," Harry finally looks up at me as he drinks his tea.

"She's resting," I said, setting my mug down.

"It'll make the progress faster," Harry says.

I look down at my warm coffee as I debate over it in my head. "Alright," I finally spoke. I stand up and pat him on the back when I walked past him. I quietly slide open the door to one out of the two rooms in the plane to see Camila sleeping peacefully, all bundled up by the blankets. A smile forms on my lips as I walk quietly over to sit on the edge of the bed. I rest a hand gently on her shoulder, taking in her sleeping features. "Camila..." I finally whisper.

Camila slowly stirs in her sleep then lays back flat on the mattress to look up at me. "What's wrong?" Her voice comes out raspy.

"I didn't mean to wake you up but Harry needs your help," I said.

Camila nods slowly then throws the covers off of her as she sits up.

I stand up and walk back in the cabin with Camila right behind me. I motion Camila to sit where I was sitting right in front of Harry.

"Make it quick, please, Harry. I'm fucking tired," Camila rubs her eyes sleepily.

"I promise," Harry spoke softly.

I offer my coffee to Camila which she politely declines. "You know Colson the best. Where do you think he could be?" I ask softly.

"A joint," Camila says, "Or anything that has to do with motorcycles."

Harry quickly types on my computer and smiles brightly. "Located some biker bars," He says, turning the computer screen to face us.

"Which one do you think he will go to?" I ask.

Camila scans through the long list then points to one. "This one looks more like his style," She says.

"We got a place," I smile at Harry.

Camila's POV

By late at night, I fix my outfit as I look at everybody else who look back at me concerned. "I can't let you guys go with me," I said.

"Why?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows.

"They're bikers you know what's going down in that bar, they will immediately know that you two are part of the feds," I said.

"Ho-"

"The way you walk. You walk like a police officer," I cut her off. I grab a leather jacket from my bag and throw it on. "Plus I know how these people work, I am a leader of a biker gang," I smirked.

"What about me?" Normani stands up from the couch.

"I'll rather much have you stay here as well," I said, "Bikers usually tend to take advantage of a beautiful girl especially if she doesn't know how to defend herself."

"Offensive," Normani scoffs, sitting back down.

Lauren stands up, walks over to me, and lowers her voice, "Please be careful."

I cup her cheek and plant a comforting kiss on her lips. "This is my type of crowd, baby, I know how to take care of myself in it," I smiled reassuringly.

"Okay," Lauren nods.

"I love you," I caress her cheek.

"I love you too," Lauren cracks a toothless smile.

I open the front door and walk out, the city lightened up. I walk along the streets until I was able to catch a cab. I enter the cab and tell the diver my destination. I look out the window to see the passing lightened buildings roll by. You got this, Camila, this ain't your first time in a biker joint...