6 Out Of 11 Left: Found Ally...

Camila's POV

"Ughhh! Can we take a fucking break?!" I whine.

"Why?" Colson laughs.

"Because my fucking feet are hurting!" I complain.

"I have a solution for that." Without warning, Lauren sweeps me up in her arms as she kisses my cheek over and over again.

"Lauren!" I giggle. I fix myself in her arms as I hide my face in the crook of her neck.

"Is the PDA really necessary?" Normani rolls her eyes.

"I'm just helping my wife," Lauren soothes my hair.

"Dude but I'm hungry. Can we take a food break?" Colson pleads.

"Yes, definitely, yes!" I perk up. I jump out of Lauren's arms but I tug on her hand. "Come on there's a taco truck over there, please?" I pout.

"Yo, what if Ally is there too?" Normani raises her eyebrows in question.

"Okay, fine," Lauren says.

I walk around Lauren then jump on her back. "March!" I command.

Lauren's hand go underneath my thighs so she can support me. She chuckles softly as she starts to walk. "I married a child," She says.

I rest my chin on her shoulder and kiss her cheek, letting my lips linger. "If I'm a child then you're a child," I mumbled.

"It's 'if you're a bird then I'm a bird'!" Normani corrects.

"You get what I mean!" I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

Normani throws up the middle finger at me then pulls her phone out, putting her full attention on the screen.

Lauren tilts her head to the side and plants a soft kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry I thought it was romantic," She smiles against my cheek.

I drape my arms around her shoulders as I muzzle my cheek against her lips. "Thank you mi amor!" I beamed.

"Of course, baby." Lauren kisses my cheek then gently sets me back down on the ground.

"So who's going to order for all of us?" Normani crashes on a picnic table.

"Are you all that fucking lazy?" Lauren rolls her eyes.

"Hell yeah!" I crash on the table as well.

"Ughhh! Let's get the princesses their food!* Colson rolls his eyes and starts walking to the taco truck.

"If you spot Ally, come get me," Lauren says.

"Aye, aye captain!" I tease.

Lauren stares at me seriously, trying to hold back the smile threatening to spread across her lips. Lauren shakes her head and turns around, following the two boys to the taco truck.

Laurens POV

After grabbing paper with the number of our order, Harry, Colson, and I walk back over to the picnic table. I sit down next to Camila and pull her into my arms.

Camila snuggles against my chest, one of her hands gripping my shirt.

"You know since we are waiting for our order, can you both tell us how your honeymoon was?" Colson asks.

I look down at Camila and she looks up at me, our faces inches apart.

"Ooh yes, please!" Normani puts her phone down.

"I didn't know you were going to be interested," Harry playfully shoves Colson.

I raise my eyebrow in question and she smiles softly. "Should you or should I tell them?" I whispered.

"Not the private parts," Camila mumbles.

"Never..." I smile forms on my lips.

While we wait for our order to be done, I tell them about everything Camila and I visited during our honeymoon in Italy.

Colson perks up and smiles brightly at us. "They just called our order," He stands up abruptly and bolts over to the taco truck followed by me and Harry.

After grabbing our readied food, we walk back to the table and we all start to dig in to our chosen plates. Halfway through the sip of my coke, I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Is that Lauren Jauregui?"

I turn around to see the short blonde taking off her sunglasses. "Ally, oh my God!" I stand up.

Ally wraps her arms around me when I pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. "Lauren, I can't breathe!" She struggles out the words.

"Sorry," I pull away from her.

"It's fine. You look very happy to see me," Ally laughs softly.

"You have no idea! We've been running around all day," Camila speaks behind me.

"If it weren't for Camila convincing Lauren to take a break then we will still be running around," Colson says.

"I see you found those three," Ally directs towards me.

"I found Louis too but he-"

"Is currently on a small tour that's funding the reconstruction of all the buildings and anything that got damaged in Chicago by the fires," Ally says.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Surprised by my knowledge Lauren?" Ally smiles.

"Happiness to have you in front of me, Ally. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You stole the exact question I had in mind. I am simply here for some grub," Ally says.

"And I am here for you," I said.

Ally holds up a finger, "Before we talk business Lauren which I sure as hell love talking with you, I also love my tacos." Ally smiles at me then walk over to the food truck.

"Ally is so intimidating. Where is that sweet girl I used to know?" Camila asks once I sit back down.

"She is still there, my love, she's in work mode," I said.

"Oh great. Now we only don't have to deal with one un-fun person, we have to deal with two," Colson says.

"Ughhh Lauren and Ally lost all fun," Normani buries her face in her hands.

"I married a party pooper," Camila frowns playfully while shaking her head.

I roll my eyes, "We have people to find. Your brother to find. I won't rest or have fun until we find Gerald and everybody else."

"And I'm guessing Ally may have everybody's locations," Camila says.

"Your not wrong, Camila." Ally walks up to us with a takeout bag in her hand. "Guess it's finally time for you guys to meet my home," She says.