4 Out Of 11 Left: Found Niall...

Camila's POV

"This court is adjourned," The judge says hitting the gavel against the sound block.

"All rise!" The Bailiff says as everybody rises and the judge exits the courthouse.

"I'm amazed how freaking good he handled everything," Lauren whispers to me.

"I told you. Best damn lawyer ever," I smiled.

Everyone else starts to exit the courthouse as well and everyone passing by talks about how good of a lawyer Niall is.

I smile as I lace my fingers through Lauren's as she leads me out of the courthouse and towards our friends who are waiting below the stairs. "Where's Niall?" I ask.

"Probably finishing up inside," Ally says.

"He better hurry up I'm fucking hungry," Colson rubs his stomach.

"Same," Normani agrees.

"You guys can never be patient, can you?"

All of us turn around to see Niall descending the stairs of the courthouse, briefcase in hand.

"Niall!"

Ally jumps on Niall who catches her as she presses a tender kiss on his lips.

"Ughhh!" Colson, Normani, and Gerald groan.

"Well, that's adorable," I turn to face Lauren.

"Mhmm yeah but not as much as us," Lauren kisses my lips.

"So now you want to act like my wife. Are you offended because they are cuter than us?" I tease.

Lauren brings a hand up and cups my chin. "I'm working right now," Lauren whispers.

"Are we going to do a repeat due to you and your career?" I wrap my arms around her neck.

"No," Lauren closes the tiny distance between us.

"Good," I clutch the hair behind her head. I pull her head down, crashing our lips into a rough kiss.

"Are you guys done?"

I pull on Lauren's lower lip as I slowly release it. "No," I shake my head.

"You guys can eat dessert at night. I need some lunch," Normani complains.

"Or we can skip lunch and go straight to dessert," I whisper against Lauren's lips.

"I have some free time," Lauren smirks.

"Nah he'll no bitches. Y'all ain't going anywhere cause we are going to Hooters," Colson says.

"Hooters, eh?" Gerald smirks.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about Colson!" Normani cheers.

"I don't feel comfortable going to Hooters," I shake my head.

"Don't be possessive. I'm all yours," Lauren tucks a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"That doesn't mean that it can stop the Hooter workers from staring at you," I said.

"I should be the one to be possessive just look at you," Lauren softly bites my lower lip.

"Okay, fine. We'll go. But if one worker stares at you I'm beating her ass," I said playfully.

"Hell yeah!" Normani, Gerald, and Colson cheer.

"Those three need some loving in their life," Ally says as Niall wraps her up in his arms.

"I know," Lauren chuckles.

Lauren's POV

At Hooters, I'm scrolling through my phone as we wait for our orders. A smile forms on my lips when Camila plants a kiss on my cheek.

"What was that for?" I put my phone down and wrap my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to me.

"A worker is staring at you," Camila whispers.

"Stop being jealous and possessive," I tilt her chin up and plant a kiss on her lips.

"Yo," Ally says.

"What?" We all ask.

"I tracked Chris's movements," She says.

"Where is he?" We all ask once more.

"Manhattan..." Ally trails off.

"He's going after Liam," Camila says.

"Why?" I ask.

"You mess with one you mess with all. Remember that secret bar in Louisiana?" Camila asks.

"Yeah," I nod.

"He's getting revenge. Chris is going after Liam. He's finding out where everybody is. He found Gerald even when he was way below the radar. It probably wasn't hard to find Liam since he's selling drugs," Camila says.

"And what happened at that bar. He's going to-"

"Shoot Liam," Camila finishes my sentence.

"But wasn't Camila the one that shot Hemsworth?" Harry asks.

"I killed Chris's brother. He's torturing me before he kills me," Camila says.

"And Liam is someone important to you," I nod.

"He is," Camila frowns.

"We need to get to Manhattan as quickly as possible before he manages to do any harm towards Liam," Ally says.

"I'll call Louis's pilot to ready the jet," I pull my phone out.

"Hang in there Liam..." Camila whispers under her breath beside me.