Manhattan, New York

Camila's POV

"Do you know where Liam is?" Lauren asks me.

"He's making a deal in the underground parking lot at the Manhattan Mall," I inform.

"How long now?" Harry asks from behind the wheel.

"Five minutes," I said.

"With this traffic, it will take us 30 minutes to get there," Harry says.

"Weave through the cars or I'll fucking sprint the rest," I raise my voice.

"Baby..." Lauren touches my thigh.

"He already hurt Gerald enough. He put Dinah in the hospital. He killed my father. He's not hurting Liam," I remove Lauren's hand from her thigh.

It seems that it took less than 30 minutes to arrive at the mall due to Harry weaving through the traffic as Camila suggested.

Harry parks the car in the underground parking lot and everybody gets out.

"What floor is he making the drug deal on?" Lauren asks me.

"I don't know," I shake my head.

"Okay divide and conquer! Text on the group chat if you find him," Lauren says.

Colson and Normani take off together going down with Gerald and Harry.

"We'll search this floor," Ally says pointing to herself and Niall.

"Camila and I will go up," Lauren touches my elbow.

"Let's go," I nod.

Lauren and I run around the next floor up, searching everywhere until moving onto the next. By the third floor up, both of our phones ding as Lauren pulled hers out.

"Colson texted. Him and Normani found Liam," Lauren says.

"What floor?" I ask looking at her phone. After seeing the floor number I immediately take off to the elevator as Lauren runs after me.

I press the floor number button as the doors close. Impossibly slow, the elevator starts to descend as my right leg shakes nervously.

"It will be okay," Lauren turns me to face her.

"What if we don't get there in time. Look at the elevator it's going so slow!" I said.

"Colson and Normani have an eye on him," Lauren cups my cheek resting her forehead against mine.

"I've never been so scared in my life," I whisper.

"You've lost too much. You've hurt too much. You may be scared but I know that you are strong. You are stronger than me, you are stronger than anyone here," Lauren whispers.

"Putting that fuck behind bars is way too easy. He deserves to get tortured," I seethe.

"You're still talking to an officer you know?" Lauren smiles.

"I don't give a fuck. I'll torture him and kill him right afterward. I'll be happy behind bars knowing that fuck has hurt just as much as he hurt me," I turn away from Lauren.

My phone dings and I take it out as I stare at Ally's name flashing across my screen. "Should I answer it?" I ask Lauren.

"Yeah," Lauren nods.

I answer it and put the phone on speaker so Lauren can hear.

"What is it, Ally?" I ask.

"Well looks like you have service, love."

All the color drains from my face as Chris's voice rings through my head. "Why do you have Ally's phone?" I speak.

"Check for yourself."

I accept the video call as Chris's face pops up on my screen. My hand covers my open mouth as I see all of my friends knocked out cold on the floor except for Liam who is tied up against a pillar.

"You know I can kill all of them right now but... They are not my targets at the moment. Not yet."

The elevator finally stops and the doors open with a ding.

"Ah, you've finally reached the floor. I'll be waiting, love."

And with that, Chris hangs up as I just stare at my black screen.

"Camila," Lauren whispers.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Keep him talking," Lauren says.

"What are you going to do?" I look at her.

"Free Liam and kill Chris myself," Lauren says.

"He's mine. Keep him alive," I said.

Lauren nods firmly, "Yes ma'am."