Author's Note 1

I'll try to keep this brief but anyway, hello everyone! This is the first novel I'll be showcasing online, although it is not my first tackle towards storytelling. 

Fair warning though, if you hadn't seen it already: It's gory, it has strong language and some interesting descriptions. If you're not into that well, consider this a foretelling. 

ANOTHER WARNING TO ADD. IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED BY ANY MENTIONS OF ADULT AND MACABRE THEMES THEN THIS BOOK ISN'T FOR YOU. I CANT SAY MUCH MORE FOR THE SAKE OF PLOT BUT IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE THEN DON'T CONTINUE.

CONSIDER THIS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING.

Things to mention: If you have any critiques (maybe spelling errors or awkward syntax usage I might have had), please let me know. If you're interested in making any artistic depictions of the characters or settings, also please let me know (and go ahead and draw/create your hearts out!).

Lastly (atleast for now @_@), I've been inspired by many games/movies/books in writing this story, so to fit the sort of mental image I had when writing the scenes, I will post some music in the chapters that I think would be fitting. I strongly recommend you guys read the chapter first, then reread it with the music (if you're interested, hey I'm not forcing you!)

Thank you, and enjoy! (PS: I'm uploading this during X-mas time so I hope you guys have a nice holiday!)

-𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝔃𝓾𝓼