1. The Return

:)

Dream smiled.

It had been a month and a half. They had waited longer to ease the tensions at home some.

Now, he was ready.

Dream put on his hoodie, and then his mask, which turned dark gray as soon as it came to rest on his face. The normal smiley face had turned dark red, making the mask look sinister.

He grinned, materializing his axe out of mid air and began to head in the direction of he Smp and L'manberg.

.............................

Everyone had to admit. They missed Dream, and regretted the way they attacked him.

George, Sapnap, Fundy Tubbo, Tommy, and Bad regretted it the most. They were Dream's closest friends, and after Tommy found Dream's journal he found out that Dream had been messing with him and was gonna take him back to L'manberg.

Needless to say, everyone in L'manberg and the Smp had been looking for Dream every day since he incident. Everyone, even Techno and Ghostbur.

George walked through L'manberg, feeling guilty and sad. Until he had an idea.

The compass!

The compass they used to track Dream whenever they did manhunt!

He ran home, slamming the front door open and ran to Sapnap's room. He immediately started going through his chests until he found it.

He smiled widely, before sprinting to the community house where everyone was gathered to plan where to look for Dream next. No one had given up hope because the message of his death never appeared in he sky.

"Guys! I found the compass that tracks him!" George yelled as soon as he rushed in. Everyone's head snapped up and instantly George was surrounded by everyone.

"Guys stop!" Sapnap yelled, getting everyone to back up, "Lead the way George!"

The compass began to glow as they walked out, that meant they were getting closer. Everyone was getting more and more excited until they heard talking.

A very familiar voice.

"I'm telling ya, Nightmare. This plan of yours better be worth it." They heard the person say.

George looked at the compass and saw it was pointing in the direction of the voice. Everyone who went with him looked at him hopefully, smiling.

They immediately began to run in the direction of the voice.

They broke through the trees into a clearing. Everyone gasped.

It was Dream!

He looked just as shocked as them, but it was a defensive kind of shocked. He had his shield in front of him and a netherite axe that glowed with deadly enchantments.

"DREAM!" Everyone cried out, rushing out the masked figure.

Dream quickly put away his axe and allowed some of his old feelings, the loneliness he felt without them and the sadness, to appear as he hugged them all back.