3. Training and TNT

:)

Dream woke up early, the sun was barely up. He walked out of his room and heard George and Sapnap talking.

"I dunno Sap. I just wish we could go back in time. I heard him talking to someone last night, but there was no one there. I think being alone for so long really screwed up his mind." He heard George say, worry evident in his voice.

Dream walked into the kitchen, making them go quiet. "Morning." He said, "You guys okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Yeah we're alright. We were wondering if you wanted to... y'know..um.." George trailed off, looking away.

"Train with us, maybe?" Sapnap asked for him, "We built an area for it."

"Sure." Dream said, putting some food in a furnace.

"But first we kinda wanted to go to the XP farm, and get some levels. You good with that?" George asked.

"Sure." He said, taking the cooked food out of the furnace and eating it.

"Alrighty! Let's go!" George said excitedly, grabbing Dream's hand and practically dragging him and Sapnap out of the house.

Ss they walked quickly to the XP farm, Dream couldn't help but laugh with them and talk. They talked about old memories, playing manhunt, and enjoyed being around one another.

As they neared the building, Dream looked up and saw Nightmare, "Enjoy your time with them for now. After you train, get all the TNT and TNT supplies you can."

Dream nodded slightly, and followed them in the familiar building.

......

George and Sapnap sat in the shade off to the side of where the people would fight at. They watched in amazement as Dream fought everyone, and win easily everytime.

Right now, he was fighting Techno. He was having more difficulty with this fight, but still seemed at ease.

"Not so easy this time, huh Bacon?" He sneered, as he tripped him and pointed his axe at his neck.

Dream grinned and helped him up, but seemed really happy for some other reason and really confident.

"Wow Dream." Tommy said, huffing from the fight, "You sure got really strong. You even beat the blade!"

Dream grinned, making everyone shiver. Even though they could only see his mouth because of the mask, they knew his smile was menacing. It made everyone nervous.

"Why don't we go to Niki's bakery!" Ghostbur said, completely oblivious to the tension among everyone.

"Good idea!" Tubbo said, trying to calm everyone down, "Let's go!"
He grabbed his brother's hand (aka: Dream) and began walking with him.
Everyone noticed how calm, and natural Dream seemed around Tommy and Tubbo as they walked.

As they followed along Dream, and the two cHiLdReN everyone kept sharing worried glances.

Soon, a small note was passed around to everyone, it said: At 7:00 meet at the community house. We gotta talk about what's up with Dream

Speaking of Dream, he suddenly stopped, making Tommy and Tubbo both almost fall over because they'd been holding onto his hands to lead him.

He seemed intent on something by the trees. He stared hard at it, shaking his head slightly but the his eyes widened and he nodded once, his moth become a line of dissatisfaction but acceptance.

"You okay?" Tubbo asked, "What were you looking at?"

"Nothing. I need to go. Anyone here got sand or gravel. Or gunpowder? I wanna make some potions." Dream asked, looking at the group behind him.

"I do!" Ghostbur said happily, giving Dream tons of those supplies.

"Here Dream! Have some Blue to take with you!" Ghostbur said, handing Dream a clear stone.

Blue was the clear stones, whenever someone held one, any sadness they had would be absorbed by it and turn the stone blue, then they'd be able to 'throw away' their sadness.

The instant the stone brushed against Dream's hand (he didn't even hold it, and Wilbur didn't even let go yet) the rock turned dark netherite purple and shattered.

Everyone states in shock and horror, their eyes going from the stone shards on the ground to Dream.

That had never happened before.

"Dream?" Sapnap and George asked, walking towards the taller male with their hands out slightly.

Dream turned away, "I have to go. I got work to do."

"Can I come with you?" Tubbo asked, gripping his wrist.

Dream sighed, "Fine."

"I'm going with you, Green Man." Tommy said, "And you can't stop me."

"Fine." Dream groaned, "But you guys better not do anything stupid."

They began walking away, towards the Smp. Everyone turned to one another and Philza spoke up, "Forget waiting till 7:00 we need to talk about what the fuck is going on with Dream."

Meanwhile, Tommy and Tubbo walked with Dream both were worried but eventually they reached Dream, George, and Sapnap's house. They went inside and Dream instantly began crafting something.

To Tommy and Tubbo's horror, they saw TNT appear on the crafting table when he was finished. Dream immediately picked it up and put it in his inventory.

"Now that I'm finished, what do you guys wanna do?" Dream asked, turning to the two.

"Uh. We were gonna go to Niki's bakery, remember? So let's just go there." Tommy said, looking over at Tubbo, clearly worried and slightly scared.

Dream shrugged, smirking slightly at their scared faces, "You guys go. I got work to do."

Tubbo looked at him, clearly worried about leaving him alone, "O-okay. We'll see you later."

Dream simply nodded.

The two boys (*cough* ChIlDrEn) ran to L'manberg, sprinting there as fast as they could. They didn't know why, but they felt like they had to earn the others.

Luck was on their side, since everyone was already at the community house. "Guys! I think Dream is planning something!" Tommy shouted as soon as he was inside.

"We saw him crafting a ton of TNT!" Tubbo shouted, trying to catch his breath.

Before anyone could say anything, a series of booming explosions was heard.

Everyone fell and stumbled from the shock wave.

After the ground stoped shaking, and the area went quiet everyone ran outside. It was the Prime church.