9. Purple Potions and Crimson Blood

:)

Nightmare was confident. He knew he could kill all of them, after all, he had sparred with all of them and beaten them all.

But he couldn't help but feel a bit of nervousness, after all, he hadn't fought all of them at once.

He was surrounded, looking around at everyone, while grinning.

This was gonna be fun.

Everyone seemed to attack at once. Nightmare was fast, dodging, and jumping around the blades, landing hits on people but only on their armor and shields.

"Is that all you got!?" Nightmare snarled a laugh, "All of you are so pathetic!"

Leave them alone!

Stop it!

The voice in his head screamed. His head throbbed, he hated that idiot Dream. Dream seemed to keep shouting, making Nightmare get hit by a sword to his side, hissing in pain.

Shut up!

Make me, bitch!!

He growled, focusing on attacking as he annoying voice kept shouting. He suddenly had the same idea as last time. He looked at everyone as they fought and realized Ranboo looked a bit shaky. Probably from teleporting everyone from such a far distance. He lunged forward, grabbing the poor enderman hybrid.

He turned to the group, his axe to his neck. He turned back to the group, Ranboo struggling in his grip.

Nightmare frowned...no one seemed worried, but his purple eyes widened when he realized Techno wasn't there.

He whipped around, only to have a shield slammed full force into his head. The world burst into painful bright white and stars, before it went dark.

Everyone watched as Dream's body hit the ground, all of them panting and gasping from the excersion. Crimson blood began to pool on the ground around Dream.

Fundy rushed forward, holding him up, and grabbing his potion. Dream's eyes flew open, but they were switching between purple and green.

"Dream! Drink this!" Fundy cried, opening the bottle, and shoving it towards Dream.

Dream grabbed it, his hands trembling as if he was trying to drink it and stop himself at the same time. He quickly drank the potion, faint effect bubbles forming around him.

His whole body erupted in pain.

Everyone was thrown back by some sort of shockwave. All of them were watching in confused horror as Dream seemed to be lifted slightly off the ground and spasmed a bit.

A loud roar echoed over the area, a netherite purple substance poured from his mouth and eyes, and came out of his chest floating in the air before exploding into brilliant light like the ender dragon would, knocking everyone from the shock wave.

......

Everyone seemed to wake up at the same time, taking in their condition. They were covered in weird black goop, purple goop the color of the ender dragon's eyes, and blood.

Fundy woke up with a groan, but even then, his kind was only on one person. He got up, stumbling slightly, running to the person lying in the bottom of what was now a crater...Dream.

He looked...well, honestly, he looked like he should be dead, but barely managed to survive.

Fundy jumped in the crater, grabbing Dream and picking him up, "Guys, c'mon! We gotta go home, and fast!" Fundy shouted, the others staring in horror at Dream's state.

"Does anyone have a flint and steel!? Or obsidian!?" Bad cried, tears falling at the state of his friend.

Tommy quickly built a portal frame, and Ranboo luckily had flint. They made the flint and steel and lit the portal, a bright purple glow emiting from it.

They all rushed in, slightly dizzy as the purple flames moved around them. They all felt the hot air of the Nether around them, immediately making them all sweat.

"C'mon, slow bitches!" Tommy called, already ahead, "I see a path! It's about a 20 minute run, but we should probably walk cause of Dream."

Him saying that made them all look to Dream in Fundy's arms, he was losing more blood.

"Oh shit!" Fundy said, seeing the crimson liquid flowing from Dream's wounds, there was still black goop and purple goop all over him.

"We need to get home! I'm sorry, Dream. We gotta run." Fundy said, looking down sadly at him, even though he was still unconscious.

The group began to sprint, rushing down the familiar cobblestone and obsidian path. After a bit, Dream gasped, his whole body filled with stabbing pain, he tried to move but quickly realized he was being held against someone's chest.

He also realized there was no painful voice echoing through his head. He was back! He was free!

"Hang on, Dream! We're almost home!" Fundy cried, the portal was just up ahead.

Dream felt the dizzy effects of traveling through the Nether portal, and saw the purple flames swirl around them.

They ran down the familiar path to L'manberg, but all gasped, remembering what happened. The area was destroyed, it wasn't too bad compared to what it had been through, but it still terrified them that one person could do that without help.

"Guys! This way!" Sam called, leading everyone to an area that wasn't destroyed, and had familiar people gathered around.

"Oh my goodness!" Niki gasped at the sight of all of them, immediately leading them inside the house. 

Fundy carefully laid Dream on one of the beds, before everyone around seemed to spring into action, Niki ordering them.

"All of you go and clean up, fix up any injuries you have. I have supplies and potions. Once you're done, go to any base around, houses, wherever and get supplies so we can help Dream." Niki ordered, no one daring to argue.

Tubbo, Sam, Ant, Ranboo, and Sapnap ran to get the supplies (they weren't hurt and didn't have much goop on them) while the others quickly did what Niki said, before running to get supplies.

Fundy quickly grabbed l the potions and supplies from his ender chest and inventory, practically throwing them at Niki. He kneeled by the bed Dream was on, holding the blonde's hand tightly.

"Fundy.." Niki began in a reproachful time before making a different decision, "I could use your help. I need you to clean up this...goop or slime stuff...? And then we can see where his injuries are."

Fundy got up quickly, grabbing a rag with a bit of water on it and cleaning up the goop on Dream. Neither him or Niki knew what it was, but they weren't eager to find out.

Once he finished that, Niki looked worried. So much crimson fluid was left, Fundy wished it was like the goo that covered him but he knew it was Dream's blood.

"We need to hurry, if we wanna save him." Niki said, grabbing the supplies.

:)
Thank you all so much for 1k+ reads!! Sorry for not updating in a while :')