4. Purple Eyes

:)

Everyone stood in shock at the crater where the Prime church once stood. They looked up at the figure standing on the other side. Dream grinned at them, his mask gone.

Everyone states into his now netherite purple eyes, as he took a small step closer. In that step, his eyes flashed back to green, he began clutching at his head.

"NO STOP! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE! THEY'RE MY FAMILY!" He shouted.

His eyes flashed back to purple, "It's too late for that, Dreamy. You lost your chance a while ago. Just accept it." He said, but everyone noticed how his voice got deeper and had a slight echo.

Dream's eyes slowly went back to purple as he whimpered, "I'm sorry. Please...save me."

Everyone stood in shock, "I knew I saw something." Techno said, his eyes widening, "But I hoped I was just seeing things."

Dream smiled at them, holding his hand out and making a netherite axe form. "What's with those looks? You guys were the ones who attacked me and didn't even bother looking for me." His voice sounded like his own, but with a hint of an echo.

"Dream, please..."  George begged, stepping towards Dream with his arms out.

Dream burst out laughing, his familiar wheezing filled the air, "Wow. You guys really are pathetic. After almost killing me, you think everything will just go back to normal?"

"No, that's not it! We just want you back!" Sapnap cried, taking a step forward.

Dream's eyes flashed to green for a split second before they went back to purple. Enchanted Netherite armor appeared on him, glowing purple with insane enchantments.

"I WAS JIST TRYING TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU! AND YOU GUYS ALMOST KILL ME FOR IT! SO I'M GONNA RETURN THE FAVOR!" Dream shouted, a crossbow appearing in his hand loaded with an arrow and firework.

He shot it at the group across from him, making everyone dive out of he way and a bright green explosion fill the air.

When everyone got back up, he was gone.

But they knew it was only the beginning.

Sorry it's short 3:)