6. Not The Typical Enchantments

:))

"Guys look!" Sapnap called, pointing to land in the distance, "The ender eye is heading that way! Let's go!"

Puffy steered the ship, and quickly brought it hear the shore and dropped the anchor as fast as possible. Everyone gathered on the beach area of the land and threw and eye. It headed towards some mountains in the distance.

"Oh no." Skeppy said, looking up at the mountain.

"What's wrong?" George asked as the group jogged to the base of it.

"You know how fast and good he is! We gotta hurry up this thing!" Skeppy explained.

"Luckily for us, we kinda have a group made for that you silly muffin!" Bad said, spreading his wings out (I've seen people draw him with wings. But I'm making it so he gets tired from flying pretty quickly).

Bad grabbed Skeppy and carried him to the top, Ghostbur floated, Ranboo teleported him and Puffy to the top, Fundy and Techno both climbed it quickly (they're both hybrids ;) and George and Sapnap got carried by Phil.

They had just helped Fundy and Techno up at the top when they saw a figure in a green hoodie appear at the bar of it.

Fundy grabbed his bow, making everyone gasp in horror and about to attack him until he explained.

"It's a slowness tipped arrow! I'll shoot him in the arm, so he won't get hurt, and it'll slow him down! If he catches up to us, we're all done for, including him!" Fundy explained, pulling the bow string back.

He shot, and everyone gasped. Dream had jumped to the side (while climbing a frickin mountain!) and grabbed on the side. He smiled up at them, "Something wrong, my dear friends?"

"Heads up!" Sapnap called to the group, making everyone jump out of the way as he threw a slowness, slowfall, and instant harming potions down.

The slowness, and slowfall hit Dream, and the instant harming hurt him and he fell back but instead of quickly falling he began to float down very slowly, giving the group more time.

Ghostbur threw an eye and everyone quickly began sprinting in the direction of it.

....

Night began to fall, and soon the group set up a small camp deep in a spruce forest. "I can't believe the stronghold is so far." Sapnap said, looking at the small fire.

"Yeah. We'll leave right at dawn. We'll also take turns keeping watch." Techno said, and Fundy offered to take the first watch.

Everyone went to bed, in small tents and soon Fundy could only hear crickets, the occasional sound of a mob far off, and everyone's snoring.

His sensitive ears picked up every sound around him, listening intently for anything. Luckily, nothing happened that night.

......

Everyone woke up that morning, immediately packing up and following after the eye Ghostbur threw. "Ranboo, can't you just teleport us to the stronghold?" Sapnap asked, as they walked through a hot desert biome.

"No. I have to be able to see the location to teleport, and it takes a lot of energy." Ranboo explained.

"Guys! There's a village!" George said excitedly. The group quickly went there, and Techno traded for supplies from the village and everyone restocked on water before immediately heading in the direction of the eye again.

Phil soon flew back down to them, "He's really far back. We must have a 5 mile head start on him. I dunno why, he must've stopped or something last night."

"That's good! We have a higher chance to save the muffin now!" Bad said happily, grinning.

"But...he seems so at ease." Phil said with a shiver, "I dunno what he was doing which caused him to get so far back but it probably can't be good."

"Yeah. We need to hurry, we should be getting close to the stronghold." Techno said, and everyone began to jog in the direction of the eye.

.....

The eye flew backwards this time, making everyone's heart leap with hope and excitement. They followed it and threw it again and this time it went down towards the ground.

Bad and Skeppy immediately began to dig down in a spiral staircase, and everyone followed after. They all fell onto the midst stone bricks of the stronghold and immediately started searching for the portal room.

"Guys! Over here!" George yelled, and the group ran down the hall to see the bright room. Techno quickly broke the spawner and looked at the portal, the lava below it illuminating his face.

"There's two eyes." He said, and Ghostbur put the rest of the eyes, the loud blast of sound making everyone jump once he last eye was placed.

Sapnap's eyes widened suddenly, he looked at his communicator. Dream has made the advancement Eye Spy.

"Go in, now! He's here!" Sapnap cried, pushing everyone up the steps. They all took a deep breath and jumped into the portal.

It felt like freezing cold airs swirled around their bodies, before they opened their eyes to find obsidian under their feet and a spot without a wall revealing the dark, freezing void.

"C'mon guys!" Ranboo said, mining out, and everyone ran onto the cold end stone.

"I'll try and get the dragon to stop!" Ranboo said, "I might be able to convince her. You guys get the chorus fruit!"

They seperated, Phil and Bad took to the skys, and Ranboo ran towards the spot he Ender Dragon had landed at.

Fundy's eyes widened, "I can smell the chorus fruit! We're getting close to a giant forest of it!"

They kept running until the fall purple plants appeared, looking like trees until they were broken revealing that they were fruit.

Techno grabbed his pickaxe and slammed it until the bottom of one of the plants. It fell before popping and turning into the fruit. Everyone grabbed some and they began to run towards Ranboo and the dragon. They didn't have time to kill it but the dragon could make them a temporary portal.

Everything was going well until an arrow slammed into Techno's arm. He hissed in pain, his eyes widening when he saw the arrow was glowing purple and had purple flames on the end.

They heard maniac laughter behind them, everyone whipping around to see Dream smiling, his purple eyes glowing.

"Those aren't the typical enchantments." He laughed, as Techno's arm began to burn, a strange shade of purple forming streaks through his arm.

"Hope you're ready to die." Dream said, smiling as he made an axe appear in his hand.

#smileygang
:)