Chapter 7

Elena was sitting in her office when there was a knock at the door. "Come in."

Caroline walked in."So guess what Hayley just told me."

Elena stood and sat on the edge of the  desk."Let me guess Klaus and Kol are throwing a huge party to celebrate peace in Mystic Falls. And reuniting with those they love. And Klaus wants you to be his date and I agreed to go with Kol as Fake friends"e Even though they were secretly dating again but decided it was best not telling anyone yet.

"Yeah about right." Caroline whistled.

Katherine and Cami flashed in."So."

"Yes I knew about this." Elena sighed, she knew that they had questions."Look if there coming back here things are going to be changing. I'm Mayor there actually here in peace this time."

Caroline groaned she stomped her feet."Ok so why not throw a ball and invite the whole town. It worked so well the last time."

"Well we can just see how this goes."

"How it goes you are going to really go through with this."

"Yes we are." Elena needed timeaand to think but she wanted her daughter to be happy and she knew they were all some snitches and wouldn't do good at keeping it from her.

"Why?" Caroline looked at her best friend"You didn't he can't be trusted Elena you can't keep opening your heart to people that just want to break you."

"I love him Caroline i always have,"

"Fine looks like we need dresses."

--

Sorry its short i got bad writers block on this