chapter 1

Kol walked into the compound just as another vision started.

"What's wrong," Rebekah asked.

"I keep seeing this little girl," Kol said.

Freya got up and walked over to her brother. She touched his hands and was pulled into a vision.

She seen A doppelganger with a Eight-year-old girl."Aunt Kat when can i meet my dad."

"What did your mom tell you" Katherine asked.

"In 100 years but thats to long i want to meet him now" 

"Have a seat i shouldn't be telling you this and she'll probably kill me later but" The girl sat next to katherine. "You know how me and your mom are vampires."

"Yeah she said this girl turned her. They were once friends before she got pregnant with me by accident."

"Yeah well the girl and her family were vampires. She's your aunt her names Rebekah Mikaelson she's your dad's younger sister. They weren't just any vampires they were the first vampires meaning they had a lot of enemies. A few of which have already came after you. She just wants to keep you safe."

"She hates them. Kat" 

"How do you know that" Katherine asked.

"Caroline talks a lot she wishes she never met them" 

"Sometimes she does. They have a lot of enemies she doesn't want you getting hurt and lets just say they may have hurt 1 to many times" Katherine said.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the talent show its tomorrow thank Kat" The girl got up and left the image

Freya jumped back and almost fell."Our family more complicated everyday, Anyone know a girl that goes by the name of Kat doppelganger "

"Yeah i got her number she's running from Nik" Rebekah said,

"She's not running anymore she's watching Kol's daughter thats who the little girl is." Freya said.

"Vampires can't procreate." Kol said.

"Yeah i get Nik can by pass it werewolf thing but we can't" Rebekah said.

"No one else came in she refered to the mom. And a girl named Caroline. She kept calling her aunt Kat. She also mentioned Rebekah how she was friends with her mom before she became pregnant she told her that Rebekah was her aunt little sister to her father. They were the first vampires your getting the visions it has to be you."

"I'm calling Caroline" Rebekah said, She took out her phone dialed her number and put it on speaker.

"Hello i am busy right now i have 2 daughters that have a fever." Caroline said.

"So Kol has a daughter who" Rebekah asked.

"What thats impossible vampires can't procreate and why would i know anything about that. You really think some girl is gonna come to me, Sorry Rebekah i can't help you."

"I've seen the girl she looks a lot like him and hanging with the doppelganger Katherine" Freya said.

"Umm oh fuck. Y'all aren't supposed to know. She didn't want y'all to and i don't blame her. She always wanted a kid then lost everyone one when she had her. She literally only talks with like 4 people because she wouldn't kill her kid. I gotta go i'm a mother to two." The line went dead.

"Looks like were going to Mystic Falls totally didn't miss that place" Hayley sighed