Chapter 2

(Video at the top is her singing)

The Mikaelson's decided to go to the Mystic Falls talent show. Mostly because Freya said they had to.

"Why are we at a talent show" Davina asked.

Bonnie walked on stage."Hello everyone welcome to the Mystic Falls talent show. We have a lot of kids performing today lets get started."

When they finally got to the last one Caroline went on stage."Last but not least we Have Lizzie and Josie Saltzman dancing to a thousand years."

Katherine went on stage."Sung by our very own Heaven Mikaeslon. My neice."

"Sit back and enjoy they came up with this in 12 hours" Caroline said. They both ran off the stage. 

Lizzie and Josie came on stage. They stood in the back one on the right the other on the left. Heaven came on stage and stood infront in the middle.

When the song stopped everyone started clapping except the one girl that got up and went backstage. Elena,

"Oh my god i know who the mother is. And why are all my brothers so stupid and dumb all three of you. She's about to have a meltdown." Rebekah said."Y'all stay here Hayley come with me,."

"Oh shit" Hayley cursed. She knew what Rebekah meant. They got up and ran to the back. They seen Elena Katherine and Caroline talking with the 3 girls

--

Minutes before hand

Elena ran to the back and seen Caroline and Katherine."Which one of you told her."

"Told her what" Caroline asked.

"A thousand years. She told me two days ago she was singing let it go not a thousand years she also kept asking about him but i never told her that. I kept that a secret. I know my daughter and she loves to use keywords to express how she's feeling. Who told her about him." Elena asked.

"Me she came to me yesterday" Katherine said."She was so sad. I knew i shouldn't have but she really wanted to know about him."

Heaven ran back stage with Lizzie and Joise,"How'd we do mom."

"Great babe it was amazing" Elena smiled.

"What was with the dance" Caroline asked.

"We've been practicing a lot mom" Josie said.

"Well it was cool and a little you need to be older next time you do that" Caroline said.

"It wasn't that bad" they turned around and seen Rebekah and Hayley,

"What are y'all doing here" Elena asked,

"How about you ask Heaven what she did yesterday" Rebekah asked.

"Heaven" Elena asked.

"I've been using magic to send clips of me to my dad. For a few months i wanted to meet him mom. I could do it because of the blood connection" Heaven said.

"Why would you do that" Elena asked.

"Mom you don't talk about him ever. You say maybe never 100 years. You don't ever actually mean it. You tell me that he was a good person. You say he died cause of you and your brother. You say it was a one time thing. You say he never knew about me because he was dead. But then he came back and you never wanted him to know. You said that there was another kid my uncle and a wolf. You say my uncles and aunts are good people. You say everyone you would have died for left cause you wouldn't get rid of me." 

Elena breathed in and out and kept her voice shallow and calm."Heaven"

 You told me  about all my aunts and uncles Rebekah she was broken she just wanted to not be hurt cause everyone hurts her. Elijah just wanted to be reunited with his family. Finn hated being a vampire. Klaus everyone betrayed him and he wanted to be his true self. Freya lost sister her mother traded her for more kids. Hayley Hope's mother how she was like you she lost her parents she went through tradgedy's then she had Hope and her world changed. My grandmother she wanted to kill her children and almost used you to do it. Mikael he hated that his kids were vampires he's been chasing them."

"Heaven don't do this. Go get your stuff were going home now." Elena said.

"This is so unfair." Heaven said walking away,

"And your on magic probation" Elena said.