Chapter 4

Elena was still sitting on the couch with Heaven."I have to go to a meeting."

"Can i come" Heaven asked.

"Your still grounded and i need to go alone. I am dropping you off with Alaric for right now while i go and talk to them alright" Elena said. She was going to talk to all the Mikaelson's with Cami and Katherine. She knew that she had to. She couldn't let Heaven see them until she talked to all of them together.

"Fine mom. Will, I ever get to meet my dad" Heaven asked. She really wanted to meet her dad it had always been what she wanted to do.

"You will soon i promise but for right now i have to do something first. I need you to be good we have things to do right now. Please just let me do this and soon i promise i will let you meet him." Elena said.

"Ok mom" Heaven said.

"Thank you" Elena said.

--

After dropping off Heaven. Katherine Cami and Caroline came to her house. Formerly the lockwood mansion. Is now the Gilbert Mansion since she took over. Elena had redesigned the whole place to fit her personality. She took her job as Mayor seriously . She liked being the face that the people looked up to.

They were all in the living room."So what is going on exactly," Caroline asked.

"Well i texted them last night and asked them all to meet me here" Elena said. She didn't mean to ambush the girls but she needed them there with her,"In twenty minutes. I don't want Heaven near them until i know what they want until i get to talk to them. And if i am left alone with any of them. Things are going to go wrong."

"We know." Caroline said. She knew that Elena couldn't be alone with them."I'm up to talk to them but its not going to be pretty. At all."

"I agree" Cami said. She knew that her cousin was going through a lot and no matter how much they might fight. She would always be there for her."Were family Elena. No matter what i will be here even if it is dealing with them. I may hate them sometimes but its something that we have to do. Its something that you have to do. There Heaven's family and i know that you will have to talk to them."

"Fine." Katherine said. She knew that the other two had caved and that she really had no choice but to cave to."But i just want it to be known that i hate them and will always hate them."

"I know that" Elena said. She was happy that she wasn't going to have to do it alone."Thank you all three of you. As much as i hate it i do have to talk to them, I have to let Heaven know who they are."

--

The Mikaelson's had just arrived."I wanted to talk to y'all, If y'all want to know her i won't keep her from y'all." Elena said.

"Why didn't you tell anyone" Freya asked.

"I thought he was dead. Then i thought y'all were still in your mystical curses. I never knew y'all were back. And considering the fact he never told me he was back why should i care. I never knew any of you were back. Y'all were gone five years. I know i was there when they went in the coffins when you went in. When Hayley and Hope left with the coffins to try and find a cure. I then  decided to not tell my daughter a thing. For two reasons. I didn't want her to know that her father was in a mystical coma because someone tried to kill her. I didn't want her to be afraid that someone was going to come for her next." Elena said.

"How did you even know he was back" Hayley asked."The first time. You said you came to New Orleans. Why didn't you bring her with you." 

"Yeah i have the same question." Rebekah said.

"Klaus told me he had the decentcy to call his brothers last girlfriend and tell her that he was back. I didn't bring her cause i called my cousin before hand." Elena said.

"She called me told me she was coming for a visit. I had just gotten the bite. I told her not to bring Heaven. Cause it wouldn't be safe for there. She had just found out about her witch side. She only had 1 cure and she gave it to me." Cami said.