Chapter 5

Elena went to the falls and found Heaven sitting on top. She went and sat next to her."Heaven what are you doing here."

"You had more pictures. Josie and Lizzie showed me this. She said her mom makes them i seen the pictures that you showed me then i seen more. "

"Heaven" Elena sighed

Heaven looked up at her mother."Who were you just yelling at it was him wasn't it. Your angry."

"It's complicated Heaven" Elena said. She got why her daughter wanted to know him but she wasn't ready.

"No its not mom. Your just making it complicated you don't want me to know them. But thats not fair. I always wanted to know my father and you know that. But now that he actually wants to meet me i can't." Heaven said. 

--

Back in Elena's house. Caroline was looking at everything."She was mad. What the hell happened. She hasn't done this in years."

"She's not mad she angry there's a difference" Cami said.

"Can we not play the blame game everyone in this room is at fault" Hayley said.

"I say Davina leaves and we handle this what the hell is she doing here i thought you two already broke up and yet she's still following you." Freya said.

"What you two already broke up" Rebekah asked.

"Well then leave see ya no one wants you here. We hate you go home to new Orleans let us figure this out cause after all it does not concern you see" Hayley said. 

"But it does you" Davina said.

"You wanna try me i've been ready to fight you since you threatened to blow out that candle" Hayley said.

Katherine vamped to Davina and put her in the sleeper hold. Then threw her on the ground."Better."

"Katherine" Caroline screamed.

"Shut it Caroline her voice is annoying and my goddaughter is missing be lucky i didn't snap her neck." Katherine said.

Kol's phone started to ring."Hello."

"You want to meet her come alone. Were at the top of the falls." The line went dead and he vamped out.

Freya spelled the door shut."No one leaves until they come back."

"Are you serious" Caroline asked.

"Yes i am" Freya said,

--

Elena put down her phone and looked at her daughter."Thank you mom."

A few minutes Later. Kol vamped to them. Elena looked at her daughter and asked"You ready" Heaven nodded. Kol came up to them and Heaven motioned for him to sit on the other side of her. Elena could tell her daughter was nervous. "Heaven this is your Father."

Heaven turned to him and smiled."Hi"

"Kol this is your daughter who has been wanting to know you forever." Elena said. She was still a little pissed off at the moment.

"Mom" Heaven groaned.

Elena sighed she knew that her daughter was right."I'm sorry." She knew Heaven was right."This is your daughter Heaven." Elena stood up."I need to go Heaven you got an hour if your not back with Caroline your grounded." Elena flashed away

Heaven looked towards Kol."What did you do. She hates you. I've never seen her so mad at anyone. And i've seen her mad at Bonnie Bennett and Damon and Stefan Salvatore."

"Her brother called me. He said. You have a decision to make its her or its you. I wasn't gonna let her die. So i went even thought he told me not to. I couldn't come back. Not after that. I didn't know how i was supposed to."

"She's angry little tip. Anything is better then nothing. Keep trying and eventually she'll forgive you trust me."

--

Elena walked back in her house. Caroline was cleaning up. Elena waved her hand and everything went back where it was supposed to go.

"Thank you." Caroline sighed.

"Are you ok." Cami asked.

"Thinking of people that i might want to kill." Elena said.

"NO NO NO." Caroline shouted.

"I wasn't thinking of Bonnie." Elena said.

"Jeremy Damon Stefan Tyler Matt. Which one were you thinking of." Caroline asked.

"In a minute its gonna be you," Elena picked up the album off the shelf. She threw it up in the air. Flicked her hand and it dicinigrated."There."

"Ok are you two just going to keep going back in fourth or." Rebekah asked.

"Well i would do anything else but i can't cause life sucks." Caroline said.

"Well have fun." Elena flashed out.

--

Elena was in the cemetery putting flowers on her parents grave."I wish y'all were here maybe things wouldn't be so twisted."

"Elena."

She turned around and seen Kol."How did you find me."

"There's only a few places in town i knew you would be." Kol shrugged. He tried to walk towards her.

"Don't. I don't want to hear it. I have better things to do right now i have a daughter that i have to protect."

"Let me help. You don't have to do this alone."

Elena shook her head. She wanted to do this alone. She had to."I don't want your help. I want y'all to leave and never return. Act like you never met her. She has enough in her life. Enough changes and when y'all come y'all bring sadness and pain. And that is something that i don't need."

"Elena-"

"No i don't want y'all help. I've been fine for 8 years and i can continue to do this by myself. I have Caroline i ever Katherine i don't need anyone else. Sorry but no." Elena flashed away.