Chapter 3

The next day when Elena got up she went to check on Heaven. When she got upstairs. Heaven's door was locked."Heaven let me in I'm sorry."

"I don't want to talk to you mom" Heaven shouted.

"Open the door please i just want to talk," Elena said,

She heard the bed move and Heaven opened the door."Yes."

"Come on i want to show you something," Elena said. She walked downstairs and Heaven followed her. She went into the living room and grabbed a photo album off the bookcase. She went and sat on the couch and motioned for Heaven to sit next to her. 

"What is that" Heaven asked.

Elena opened it and showed Heaven the first picture.

"This is a picture of the first time i ever met your dad

"This is a picture of the first time i ever met your dad. There was a photographer at the ball we went to. Caroline went through them and made this album." Elena said.

"I do look a lot like him don't i" Heaven asked.

"You two are twins its ridiculous" Elena smiled.

"Mom what is your story was it really a one time thing for you two" Heaven asked

"No it wasn't i just tell everyone that i'll tell you soon let me show you who everyone is." Elena said.

"This is your dad's father Mikael he hates his children with everything

"This is your dad's father Mikael he hates his children with everything." Elena said.

"Why" Heaven said.

"Because he says he created monsters they craved blood they were the first and they didn't know how to handle it." Elena said."He hunted his children for centuries trying to kill them. Klaus most of all he wanted him dead."She flipped the page.

"She flipped the page