Chapter eleven- bonny

𓆙

We walked into the gloomy building of Forks High School, it seemed as if we were floating

We walked into the gloomy building of Forks High School, it seemed as if we were floating. Conversation breezed through as it naturally came, blowing away my stutter.

We had finished discussing our opinion on school newspapers, when Emmett struck a sudden conversation about Julie and the phantoms. Immediately i became hooked, as it was one of my favourite newly released shows.

"I mean let's be real, Julie is cute and all but the ghosts are hot!"
He exclaimed.
He walked on my left, and was practically whispering in my ear due to the close proximity.

"You may be true my love, but Julie is hot too with a capital H, and anyway Luke is totally the best looking in the band."
Rosalie spoke, walking on my right.

She smelled like roses and honey; every few seconds our hands would brush against eachother, until she seemed to have enough and grabbed my hand. In panic I looked up, but she smiled a soft smile.

And I let her hold my hand, even though my heart was ready to jump out my chest. Her coldness travelled through my hand into my arm, as i felt myself relax by her touch.

"Okay you're both totally right and don't forget Flynn she is adorable, but to be honest everyone on the show is hot."
I spoke up. As I sighed thinking on how exciting and exhilarating it would be dating or being friends with the supernatural.

"The bell is about to ring, let us walk you to your class."
Emmet spoke as he smiled at me. Offering his arm, Rosalie mirroring his motion as she let go of my hand and offered me her arm instead.

My anxiety bubbled, and I felt myself freeze. But I gained contol over myself and pushed the negative emotions down. I had two beautiful people waiting to walk me to class, and I was not going to let my anxiety ruin that.
Linking arms I offered a smile to both of them, as Emmett began to pull us the wrong way.

"Uh, Emmett I have art. It's the other side of the building."
I spoke.
Watching in amusement as his eyebrows raised and he smiled a big cheesy smile, before he turned and begun to pull us in the correct direction.

"I knew that, I was just testing you both."
He spoke.
As he looked at the two of us, his dimples clear as he still smiled.
He was adorable, like an excited puppy on christmas who had been given a new toy.

"Yeah sure you were, Em. I'm pretty sure that if you ever tried to test us, you'd forget and confidently guide us right into the wrong class."
Rosalie teased, her pearly teeth showing as she seemed to glow.

I am so bi, very bi, big bi, a small but mighty bi. Why were they both so hot?

"Hey! Don't expose me like that."
Emmett whined, slowing down his long strides as he realised I was practically running to keep up.

A giggle escaped my lips, as I listened to Rosalie and Emmett jokingly insult one another. They both looked at me and smiled, as I joined in.

🌻