Chaptet twelve- Lunch date with friends

𓆙

Have you ever been on a rollercoaster? You're pushed back into the seat because of the sudden speed, as the world blurs all around

The day seemed to be roller coaster, it sped by, not allowing me to take in classes, but i managed to find time to be swarmed by anxiety.

The bell rung loudly as lunch started. Instead of leaving with everyone else i stuffed my head in my arms, in hopes it'd make me disappear. I paused, hopeful it'd work but it seems i was still very much here.

"Alex, are you leaving?"
The teacher called from the front of the class.

Glancing up, i nodded slowly, not choosing to answer Mr....

I had already forgotten his name

Slowly i gathered my things and joined the swarm of people moving to the cafeteria.

I had
Kissed. Their. Cheeks.

How do you face someone after that?
Maybe i could ignore them, but they might take offense.

Maybe I should ask them how they liked it? No, definitely not.

Do it again so i can reset the stages of panic, and give myself longer to come with a plausible response? Maybe.

I stood outside the cafeteria doors and just stared, maybe i could escape it.

"Don't be a pussy."
Blaze called, as he reached for the doors, trying to open them even though he knew they couldn't.

'Shush you nuisance.'
I hushed him.

I was about to turn and walk away when Angela seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Fucking demon child.

She grabbed my arm and opened the doors, walking us in with her head held high.

Jessica and Bella waved at us from our table, she sent them a small smile before turning and dragging us to the Cullens table, leaving me unable to wave back at them.

Rosalie and Emmet sat side by side, their eyes followed us until we reached the table. Rosalie gave a soft look as the corners of her lips twitched up, while Emmett seemed to smile with his whole face at us.

They sat opposite two others, a smaller girl who had pixie hair, she looked like a bubbly fairy. And a blonde boy, his hair looked like spaghetti and his face showed a grimace of pain.

I tightened my grip on Angela's arm slightly, all the ways i could cause a bad impression swarmed my brain. I bit the inside of my cheek out of nervousness.

It was as if someone had brushed past and stolen my feelings with them, my grip loosened and my muscles relaxed. All the bad emotions i usually felt disappeared, it was confusing, i felt as if someone had taken control of my emotions, only leaving behind good ones.