chapter eight- Love at second glance

𓆙

Alex Swan would never say that he believed after life was the end;He was a dreamer,A creative thinker

He was a dreamer,
A creative thinker.

Alex believed in mother nature and her impact in the world; he believed that there were no good and bad people, just two different sides of a story.

So when in self doubt, Alex Swan created a way out of it. He concocted multiple realities, were he was happy - just another son of mother nature.
Where there were no bad sides, just differing opinions.

Alex Swan was the antipode of Bella Swan, when it came to worrying.

He escaped reality, projected himself into his dreams when under distress.

Bella Swan inserted herself into the moment, she created multiple realities as to what she had done wrong. And her theories as to what she could have done to upset Edward Cullen were endless.

And under the gaze of fate, as it constantly changed its strategy of chess. The Swan siblings became two juxtaposed nouns. Closer then ever, but as different as the sun and moon.

Bella longed to talk to Edward, she wanted answers. No she demanded answers, so she could have peace over her mind.

But it seemed fate had decided his next move, and it was not in Bella's favour. As she was on the look for Edweirdo cullen, but he never showed up.

Alex endured oblivious to his sisters mood. As he himself felt timorous, he would have to walk by the two Cullens once again.
He would have to see the two Cullens again, and Alex was unsure that he would be able to catch his drool this time.

He wasn't sure if he could do it.
Just ignore their existence, as he realised that the mere mention of the letter R or E sent butterflies in his stomach.

The start of a lifetime crush was forming, and fate hadn't decided what its next move for Alex Swan would be. Ardour or utter dolour.

My stomach bubbled as my leg jittered, i wiggled my fingers as I attempted to calm myself

My stomach bubbled as my leg jittered, i wiggled my fingers as I attempted to calm myself. My nose buried inside my book, 'Maurice' I had just got to page 243 as another car went past.

Once again I looked up, as I had been doing since we arrived. So far there were 6 red cars, 8 blue, 12 black and 1 rusty orange.

My breathing fell short as I realised it was them. The cullens. Specifically Emmet and Rosalie. Looking as enchanting as ever.

I kept my gaze on the truck as they parked. My eyes bore into Emmets, his golden eyes that told more than we have ever spoke. Well, we haven't got to the talking part. yet.

I could see so many emotions behind his eyes, cockiness, folly, dispirit, anguish. He seemed to be a bygone boy, taken by the winter wind. And although I could see all these emotions and feelings embedded inside, he simply smirked. That stupid smirk.

My eyes still watched, as all the Cullens exited their vehicles. I barely even noticed that the weird one hadn't shown up, most likely off moping from yesterday.

But what I did notice was Rosalie, the way her golden locks cascaded down her back. And she shined, even with the clouds above blocking the sun.

She had her head held high, not a sign of pettiness, but she projected self-consciousness. It was as if she wanted to prove a point, that she is her own women, and she stands for herself, but seemed to be afraid to fully do so.

It made me want to run up and hug her, tell her that I was proud of her, for what I don't know. But i could tell, by the slight glistening in her eyes that she had been through hardship, and she just needed a hug.

A hug and a thank you;
A gratitude for just being herself.

The two held hands and shone at eachothers sides. A beautiful sight they were.

And as the Cullens strolled into school,
I caught the eyes of them both.

The three of us stared at one another, as my heart skipped a beat. The butterflies in my stomach, and jitter of my leg returned.

 The butterflies in my stomach, and jitter of my leg returned

That is when fate played his next move in his game of chess. He moved his king to the center of the game.
Fate had decided what to do about Rosalie and Emmets third mate.

'They shall have the purest form of love, but beware when vicissitude strikes.'

Maybe they should have heard that warning...

Maybe it would have stopped the day their worlds came crashing down.

Maybe it could have prevented the inevitable

𓆙

A/N:

A/N:

Well that got a lil serious
Honestly i probably planned this book on an evil day cause gotta say, somebody turns the lights off
Cause it gets prettyy dark

Anyway stan lilac
The colour, it just mwah

🌻