chapter 14- Flowers bloom

𓆙

Sweat glistened from Alex's forehead as he threw the basketball into the hoop

He glanced to the stands, sending a wink to the two watching him. He focused on the game once again, catching the ball passed by Angela, and dribbling it up court.

It had been a surprise to most, when Alex had got onto court and made almost every goal. His team, who mostly lost was now up 30-10.
Alex had become a star player of sorts.

He was quite scrawny and clumsy, meaning that the majority of his gym class thought that he would bring his characteristics into the sport games. But as he played they realised he was easily one of the best in the school.

Forks was not a town of sports.

Given Alex's smartness, the newly discovered sport skills. He was on a journey to popularity.

A journey he hated.

🌻

Chatter filled the halls as students grabbed their belongings and began to go home. Leaving the changing room, Alex spotted Emmett and Rosalie waiting by his locker and swiftly made his way over.

"Aw, waiting for me, so romantic."
Alex teased, as he entered his combination and picked up the remaining things he needed.

Swiftly, he shoved them all in his backpack, shoving everything as far down as it'd go and fighting the zip so it would close. He'd sort it out at home.

Suddenly he felt a cold hand grab his, it twirled him aroud allowing him to land in someone's arms.

Looking up he stared into the sun kissed eyes of Emmett, their faces were so close. Alex looked into his eyes, then his eyeline slowly fell to his lips. All of a sudden he noticed how close they were.

His lips are deadly perfect.

Emmett placed a kiss upon the blonde boys forehead, allowing him to turn around to face Rosalie, who was holding his bag.

"I can carry my own bag, Rose!"
Alex spoke, reaching for it and sighing as she walked backwards with his bag upon her shoulders, a teasing smile playing on her lips.

He narrowed his eyes slightly at her, grabbing Emmett's hand and dragging him to a fast walk so they caught up with the girl ahead.

Suddenly he sprinted and jumped upon her back hoping she'd give up, but was surprised when she grabbed his thighs and hoisted him higher.

Her hands are on my thighs

Flushed, Alex wrapped his arms lightly around her shoulders, burrying his face in her kneck to hide his blush.

Though both vampires smirked as his heart rate increased.

Walking beside them, Emmett placed a kiss to the corner of Alex's mouth, as they pushed open the doors to the highschool. This caused Alex's breath to hitch.