chapter nine- doting

𓆙

Alex looked down at the floor as he felt his face warm. He concentrated on his shoes as he hoped that he would not sport a blush.

His surroundings once again became clear as a twizzler was thrown at his face. Looking up he saw the amused Angela, as she motioned for him to come over.

Taking a swift glance at his sister he joined the group, as he, Angela and Jessica started a discussion about whatever came to mind.

He rendered oblivious to Alice Cullen as she glanced back upon both Swan siblings, and smiled.

As far as she knew, only good things were to come. And that was enough to make her smile for days on end.

As the breeze blew, Alex wrapped his arms around his torso. Trying to protect himself from the cold, this action was noticed by mike; who took off his own jacket and offered it to the young swan.
Striken by resentment, Eric also removed his jacket as he hit Mike's arm down and offered it to Alex. Smiling at the gestures, Alex's head flooded with thoughts as he awkwardly stood - contemplating on who's coat to take.

"Take mikes"
Artie suggested, as he seemed to appear out of nowehere soon followed by the others. He leant against Echo's arm, watching the scene infront as if it were a play.

"Take Erics"
Willow suggested, her hand in Luna's. She didn't actually mind whose jacket he took, but it was fun to stir some drama.

"Take none and be cold you loser."
Castilla boredly retorted.

"Shhh don't listen to the old hag just go into school it'll be warmer."
Blaze informed the boy. His arms were wrapped around Castilla as he happily hung from her back.

"Just take Erics, it's who you met first."
Luna advised.

"No take Mike's, Eric was a total creep." Echo told the blonde, he was getting bored of this.

"Just decline and get over it already, this is awkward."
Blaze responded truthfully.

Alex became further muddled as he listened to the voices argue, simultaneous to Mike and Eric who argued about who's jacket he should take.

Deciding to put an end to the quarrel, Tyler put his jacket around Alex's shoulders. Which caused Eric and Mike to glare at him, noticing the death stares Tyler took of running as he was chased by the two boys.

Angela and Jessica laughed at the boys' antics, before Angela removed Tylers jacket and placed hers ontop. The height difference between the two became clearer, as her jacket came beneath his knees.

This caused the trio to giggle, as the ones stylish boy had just became a small marshmallow.

Linking arms with Angela and Jessica, they entered the school, giddy smiles on their faces as they talked about their favourite movie quotes.

The atmosphere was nice, as any previous worries the young Swan carried seemed to melt way. He flourished in the happiness.

The weight of his burdens momentarily lifted as the joyous side of being a teenager overcame him. He finally felt that he could appreciate his youth, with his two new friends at his side.

🌻

The same cycle repeated for the Swan twins, Edward never showed, leaving Bella in a dampened mood.

Alex became more and more serene in Forks, he lived around a daily routine, which was fixated around, getting up and dressed, going to school and spending time with Angela.

This allowed Alex to keep on schedule, and be less anxious as he knew what to expect from his day ahead.

But one thing that Alex forgot which would happen was interruptions.

Unnatural occurences.

Obstructions.
As from his schedule he would know exactly what he needs to do.

So when Alex Swans car broke down, leading him to fail his plan, hysteria did not begin to explain how he felt inside.

An utter despisement of life, might have.

However his day was not in complete ruins, as for whatever reason that day: Rosalie and Emmet Cullen also happened to be slightly behind schedule.

They just happened to see the young Swan on the side of the road, and pounced on the opportunity to help Alex.

I focused on the road ahead as I hummed 'The room where it happens' from Hamilton as it played next on shuffle.

Just as I got ready to do Burr's rift the car engine started to splutter and groan. Swiftly, I pulled over to the side of the road; resting my head on the steering wheel I let out a string of curses, as I let my shoulders deflate in defeat.

The day had barely started and I already wanted to go back home.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm the voices, a headache growing as time passed.

Soon enough I heard another car plummet down the road, deciding to ignore it I focused on trying to get my breathing leveled as I attempted to ignore the voices and their bickering.

Until a knock on my window alerted me of someone's presence.

Looking up I saw Emmet Cullen outside my car door, Rosalie by his side.

I rolled down my car window, and averted my eyes to the car matt beneath my feet.

My breath left me, an undying sense of bisexual panic flooded my heart. The mere idea of how there was two equally beautiful people outside my window was distressing.

"Hi, we saw you pulled over and wanted to see if everything was okay."
Emmet spoke with a smile.

Unwillingly my eyes widened. He was actually talking to me. Emmet Cullen was talking to me. And Rosalie was here, Rosalie Hale was outside my car door, with Emmet Cullen, they were talking to me.

My heart spead up.

What if i say something stupid? What should i say, Yeah I'm pulled over because my car broke down? Can you help me I only know things about cars from the cars disney movie? Hey, I know we haven't talked but I've already created our wedding and how our kids would look like in my head, do you want to go on a date?

"Uh, hey Alex are you okay?" Rosalie asked.
As she reached through the window and patted my arm.

Oh my merlin, she's talking to me, she touched me. Is this what heaven feels like?

"No, uh.. yeah I'm good, just you know my car it umm... stopped being a car?"
I replied quietly.

Cringing, I closed my eyes at the words that escaped my mouth. I am never going to have a relationship. I'm going to die alone.

𓆙

A/N:

A/N:

I understand Alex.
Honestly pretty people are a blessing and a curse.

Like my girlfriend, i love her to peices, but she's so pretty. And everytime i see her, i panic. Then she's holding my hand, and oh my god she likes me and she's smiling at me.
It's a struggle.

🌻