chapter seven- January embers

𓆙

Alex sat in his room trying to complete his math homework

Alex sat in his room trying to complete his math homework. He didn't understand how letters just appear in math and are accepted and called 'algebra". Meanwhile, if he put a string of number in English to add to his workd count its 'incorrect statistics'.

Placing his homework in his bag, Alex sat at his art desk and began painting what came to mind. He was nearing the end when his phone started ringing. Walking over, he expected it to be from his mom, but was delighted when it said 'January Embers'.

Racing to pick up the phone, he let out a childish squeal when he heard his Aunt Bev's voice.

"Well there's my favourite wild chipmunk, i was beginning to think you wouldn't answer."
Beverley spoke.
Her smirk heard through the phone.

"Hey! Excuse you miss January embers, I always answer your phone calls."
Alex replied, sarcasm peaking through. He and Beverley always had a playful relationship, but would both die for eachother if necessary.

"Okay sure, what about when we went to the beach and you ran away with that california boy with the weird name."
Beverley replied.

"Oh c'mon, that doesn't count. I didn't just ignore you I ignored everyone. And his name is Stiles."
Alex replied.
Okay, so maybe he shouldn't have ignored everyone. But he saw an opportunity to be alone with a cute boy, and no way in hell was he blowing it.

"Oh yeah, sure. But you could have atleast called before you went and stayed the night with him. Richie and Eddie freaked out."
Beverley replied.
She remembered the day Alex ran away with the boy as clear as anything.

They had all gone to the beach, for a family holiday. When Alex decided to take a look around the cliffs, sure he knew that he had a high chance of falling but he hadn't done anything wrong to mother nature recently, so he should be in the clear. Well he hoped.

As he was walking up the side path he slipped, way too close to the edge for his liking. And as he accepted the fate of his new home in hell, a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the ledge. His back was against a warm chest, his eyes still closed as he tried to get himself to breathe again.

After atleast a minute, a soothing voice filled his ears.

"You okay?"
The stranger asked.
The persons breath against Alex's ears.

"Yeah...I..um..think so?"
Alex replied.
He kept replaying the fact that he almost fell of a cliff in his head. Sure there was water below and they were only 7 feet from the ground. But in his books falling off a cliff, is falling of a cliff.

Turning around, the two boys were nearly chest to chest. Causing Alex to blush at the close proximity.

"I-im Stiles. Stiles Stilinski"
The boy, known as Stiles replied.

"Umm.. I-im.. Alex. Alex Swan"

He was snapped out of his flashback by his aunts voice

"So Alex baby, Uncle Ben wanted your opinion on this new conspiracy he's been researching."
Beverley informed.

"Uh huh"
Alex yawned.
As Beverley started explaining the new information. Alex felt his eyes begin to droop, as he realised how tired school had made him.
His head hit the desk, as he was out like a light. His soft snores heard through the phone.

Chucking softly at the sound of her nephews snores Beverely whispered a farewell.
"I love you chipmunk"

Before she hung up the phone, sending a quick text to Bella so that she could move or get her father to move the boy into his bed. Then she picked up her coffee mug, and made her way to her husband Bens room. Helping him dig into his theories and conspiracies.

And if Alex woke up in his bed, with no memory of not falling asleep there in the first place. Nobody said anything.

𓆙

A/N:Sorry this for the short chapter

A/N:
Sorry this for the short chapter.

But everyone welcomd Stiles, Alex's summer romance and only ex.
Their relationship was short lived but fun too say the least.

Anyway, with love,
Goodbyeee

🌻