chapter six- The flutter of a heart

𓆙

Alex once again kept his eyes trained on the carpet as he entered the classroom

Alex once again kept his eyes trained on the carpet as he entered the classroom. He walked up to the teachers desk and offered a timid smile.

"Alex Swan, welcome to History. You can sit at the empty seat in the back."
The teacher spoke, as she waved the boy off slightly.
Alex nodded his head, looking up to find his new seat.

His eyes widened, as he looked at the empty seat behind the blonde goddess and giant bear-like man. Shuffling his feet, he cautiously approached his desk. Avoiding all eye contact as he sat at the back of the room, a faint pink seemingly painted onto his cheeks.

A flutter of his heart, was all it took for Alex Swan to know that the two Cullens infront of him would change his life forever. He just knew. And Alex Swan was never wrong.

As soon as he walked in it was as if i could miraculously feel my heart beat again

As soon as he walked in it was as if i could miraculously feel my heart beat again. He was beauty. His cheeks were scattered by stars, and it seemed as if he had been kissed by the sun.

My instincts screamed at me to run up and hug him, instead i grabbed Emmetts hand and shared a smile with him.

I could tell he felt it too, the bond between us.

I basked in the euphoria that came with meeting our third mate, our missing puzzle peice. But eventually the high wore off, and i became ridden with darkness.

The dangers of our world nagged at my brain. If we brought him into our world, he may fall to doom. That's if he even wanted us.

There were many risks, and things he would lose. We can't grow up, have kids, lead a life of freedom. If we came to love him, it would be the most selfish thing we've ever done.

Yet i felt a desire too. I feel as if i was already beginning the descent, already falling. And by the way Emmett stared, i knew he was too. Love seems so beautiful, but it is beauty that makes the best tragedies.

🌻