33: Hoping for a good day

pleaseee vote and comment...

Jungkook turned to smeraldo flower to water it, before going out

Jungkook turned to smeraldo flower to water it, before going out. The plant is almost about to die, there was only three leaf left on the plant. Of that two is almost decayed. He once again released a deep breath as he mumbled to the plant. "Hey please fight buddy. Don't die like this. You are my beautiful memory given by hyung" Jungkook watered carefully with somuch care, But still, those leaves were weavering in the light wind

__________€____________€_________€____

Even after sprinking the plants with water, his orbs remained on undulating leaves as if he was contemplating about something deeply. It might be because the scene in theater is still crisp in his mind, no matter how much he wanted to pass that moment and go to the date happily, he couldnt.

lately along with Jaebom's vexing trouble, there is an another matter which has been bugging his mind . Again it can also be his big overthinking, But some how recently this doubt is giving him more and more scars on him.

Before all this happened, Jungkook was joyous with Tae in every passing seconds. They even has started to go on dates merrily even during day time, just like Jungkook always wanted. But three or four weeks ago some thing has changed between them, or atleast Jungkook think so.

That day the only thing Jungkook did in that theatre was placing his palm on Tae's hand during the film. For that Tae bolted out of the room and raged out all his frustration on Jungkook saying Jin hyung who was in same room might have seen them.

It's true after seeing Jungkook's hurt face, Tae did everything to make him happy again. He even gifted self drawn portrate of them which was drawn hideously(eventhough Tae tried his best). Ultimately Jungkook gave in to Tae's tries.

After that incident, Tae was avoiding their day dates with silly excuses. Jungkook know Tae loves him, But some times he feel so vulnerable that he is disappointing Tae way too much. So subsequently Jungkook also stopped asking for it.

But now a days Jungkook feels like Tae doesn't even like to take him out. Because he has behaved same when they were spending their night out claiming some one might have watched them there too. I mean it would have mean nothing to him, if he has never get this experiance of chilling out and this feeling that he is really part of Tae even infront of other people. So now it's just really aching when Tae is showing his distest in their relation.

When he was about to confirm his theory, yesterday after a while Tae asked Jungkook to go out again. May be all the way he was just over thinking, right??🤷.

Jungkook let out a long sigh as he came to reality that he is getting late for the date. Once again he lazily combed back some the thin strands of hair which was disobediently laying his forhead. After bidding bye to his mom and Yoongi on the mirror, he slowly walked to their usual spot. Although Tae has said, he would come and pick from Jungkook's home, he denied it... Well no reason,today he just wanted to walk while arraying his messy thoughts.