29: My Bunny

Please remember to Vote and Comment😊😊

________€_____________€___________€___
No doubt the stinging pain Jungkook experiancing right now was pure bliss,but that small pain started to bring the quoting he heard some where to the surface... First sex will be painful for bottoms. As much as he wanted to enjoy all the touches, his body tightened as nervousness enveloped him.
It's not fantasy... It sure gonna be hurt.Inspite of heavenly touches, his mind whimpered in agony...
__________€_________€_________€_____
                🛑🛑🛑Warning: 18+ content, reader discretion advised🛑🛑🛑
Being overwhelmed with pride at his own artwork on the collorbone of Jungkook, Tae glanced at younger with a smirk. When his eyes landed on Jungkook, he was expecting equally lustful eyes as him on the younger, but not the expression which he was seeing right now.

Not gonna lie, Tae's heart ceased to beat and the happinesses which he experianced all day wrenched at the moment his orbs met with those vulnerable eyes.

In that crystal like eyes, he could clearly see fears thronging together giving an appearance of suffocation, even though the other was really trying hard not to show it.

This is the exact reason why Tae has been avoiding skinship for the past two weeks, he didn't want to see this fear which is currently rippling in other's eye.  But again inspite of every try he reached there at same point.

Tae blinked in that darkness without knowing what to do. He wanted to get off from Jungkook and crawl in to the couch not to hurt the younger any more. But again, as a person who knows about over imaginative brain of his boy, he rooted in same place without daring to move a finger. He was so sure, the moment he get off from the other to settle in couch, Jungkook gonna struggle with  insecurity.

He exhaled deeply allowing his nerves to calm as he once again casted his anxious eyes on Jungkook to give a comforting smile. Jungkook who was waiting for hungry Tae to wreck is asshole slightly bewildered as he saw Tae leaning to him with such a soft smile.

Tae raised his veiny muscular hand once again to fondle the cheek , using back of finger to untie all the knots which Jungkook has been builting untill now. He was supporting himself with the other elbow as he stood on knees towering above younger without giving much weight to the boy under him.

That's right earlier when the lust and desire was fvcking over his brain, he couldn't think of anything to make Jungkook comfortable around him,let alone a kiss.  He only thought about his own mind and body,while he was tearing off shirt earlier.

So this time he decided to keep in check with his monster inside him as he stared down those bambi eyes, which contained whole world of Tae with a taunting aura calling him to lean closer.

The two of them watched each other with unwavering eyes as they got in lost in eo's world. Eventhough Jungkook was nervous about everything, the fact that he is going to DO  IT with Tae made him relax a bit.

In that mystic moment in which whole world decided to keep silent exept their irregular heart beats, Tae's smile slowly poured on to Jungkook's lips. Their lips moulded together in a quick smooth peck. Tae slowly pulled away from Jungkook, but still in a distance where his hot breath can fall on the younger's tender skin.

"If you don't want this, I won't press you anymore. Don't worry. Or.... if you want to try, let's do it. Trust me, I will make sure you too be happy" Tae whispered lowly in husky voice as some magic spell. Jungkook's shoulders relaxed and felt more peaceful under Tae's skill of wizardry. So as a possesed, he nodded his head as his milky skin was still tingling due to the other's silky deep voice.