34: End of season

Everyone, do you remember me??? Yes it's me!!! After a long hiatus  I'm here. I lost the count howmany days I took it to finish this update. I'm really sorry that it took that long.

So we are going to restart our story today

So we are going to restart our story today. Please please interact with it. Leave vote and comments. So that I will get inspiration to write next chap😍. and also please ignore grammatical errors too🙏🙏🙏

____________________________________

Glancing over, Jungkook's breath hitched in throat as he saw Tae who pushed him infront of people was accepting the kiss, from that girl without any disguest or fear. A big tug of pain was pulling across his chest for following him for the date. He shouldn't have accepted the sorry. He didn't know what to feel. He stood there dumpfounded and hurt...
_______£_________€___________€_______€
Fear is a natural and primitive emotion that can be experienced by everyone to some degree. It alerts us to the presence of dangers, whether they be real or imagined.

Taehyung, till his birth to this day has spent whole his life in this same, so called fear. painful childhood, Loss of love from mother, fear of lossing his one and only friend for obvious reason... list goes on like that. But there is something that he can never ever imagine lossing even in his wild imagination 'his love', pushing his love to danger.

Thats's why past few days he has been acting franatic. The day he spotted some one like Jin on his date with Jungkook, his fear kept making his all sensible part of brain foggy. This might be his delution, who knows??But he felt like Jin was following him to disclose them to the world. When he saw jin again, not once but twice his judgement become impaired. When he was busy protecting their secret, brain wasn't registering his amber eyed boy was hurting in the process

Eventhough Jungkook's heart was hurting like crazy when Tae pushed him, it kept trying to convince him that a sorry from Tae can undone every humiliation that he felt previously. Where as, his brain which was currently ruled by tones of emotions, were ushering him by correcting that Tae always babble the same sorry after ridiculing him everytime in public.

He wasn't exactly sure what he needed at the moment, But he was sure atleast a genuine explanation from Tae can ease his dwelled up heart.

He stood there helplessly as he wasn't even sure how to react or what to expect at that moment. He tried his best not to take weird thoughts over his mind. However he lost everything when he saw Tae flashing 1000W smile to a woman who just kissed him. Needless to say Jungkook felt so unfair...

On other hand Taehyung was so irate to a point where he wanted to ask Jungkook why he couldn't control his hormones while they were in public. Jungkook is defenitely at the age to know the consequence, if people see them like that. They are gays, not like the straight couples. All his intelligence gave reasonings to prove that what Jungkook did was wrong.