30: An unwanted doubt??

Please vote and commend💜💜
____________€___________€__________€
Tae growled as he shut his lap. "Bunny, you know what, I want to hear you calling me Tae once more"
"Why should I call you Tae, hyung. I will never ca-" Jungkook halted his words watching the hooded orbs with a smirk while night memories roared to him quickly. Jungkook blushed hard as his cheeks painted pink. He threw a pillow at Tae before dashing outside

______€___________€__________€______
The matte black brezza finally find it's spot infront of the same antique looking building of scenery class, which doesn't even has a proper parking lot. Thanks to the popularity of Scenery class and all other shops in the building there weren't much cars either to compete for the little parking spot available🤷. 

Speaking about Scenery class, there is alot to talk about our so claimed fearless guy. After being an official couple, Tae and Kook went to Scenery class past week too. I know you are already imagining the soft couples stealing glances, sleeky touches and naughty works under tables, right?? But unfortunately none of those things happened.

Due to the extreme fear of people finding about their relation and coming consequences, Jungkook was pestered a lot by Tae to sit in separate seats in their class last time. Honestly till now Jungkook is still clueless about how or why he managed to agree on such silly idea.

People say, Love has that spellbinding charm which creates fools out of clevers and cowards out of brave persons, as it can mesmerisingly hug on one's senses tightly without any logic just to keep their little world beautiful and safe from the merciless eyes. May be that's why mighty Tae came up with this illogical idea just to protect their beautiful relation and his lover from the greedy hands of world without thinking that this settings can also ultimately ends up making whole world suspicious about their relation.

In his own weird opinion when people used to say they are real, they are dating, they are friends or whatever comes to their mouth while they were sitting together,those things didn't effect him nor scared him as they were not a thing back then, there weren't anything to lose. But now that's not the case.

Inspite of his idea, as we expected their whole class including Hobee and Red was in big confusion that day. But again there is a thing, the people who used to ship them turned their tables with new rumours and gossips. Some busly argued they broke up for good. While some declared they were just straight from the start, But due to other's delulu shipping they become uncomfortable. This is what Tae wanted too, now people can't strongly argue on their relation with proofs and evidences.

Amidst of all these messy news flying around them, there is one group Maddy trio who still ship Tae and Kook together with their bones and flesh, eventhough they were also confused at sudden new seating arrangements. They squabbled with others about their points. But got bunch of hate back in return, since they were arguing without any solid proofs.

Not to lie, at first Jungkook felt so uncomfortbale around Maddy trio as well, since they were gawking at him intensly not even allowing to breath normally. Neverthless of all this, Jungkook loved them somuch because they are the only one who stood up and fight for them even when they couldn't show their relationship publically . So secretly without permission of Tae, infront of Maddy trio he threw random glances at Tae subtly. If it can make Maddy trio happy, then atleast he should do this right?? A kind of greatful gesture.

Apart from this all act, even in personal session infront of Hobee, Tae and Kook tried to act again, but ended up really awkward with each other as they couldn't do anything much when whole concentration of Hobee was on them. Again Jungkook felt so sorry for pretending infront of Hobee who made their team first. Above all he knew about their sexuality too. So no matter how much he think he felt Hobee deserves to know about their relation ship. That's why on the way to class, he convinced Tae to do so.