32: Here I promise

Please vote and comment

Hii guys,

I'm back.. I'm really ashamed to say sorry, But still I'm.
saying it.

Ah btw I guess I used wrong term for ASKING OUT as PROPOSAL in one Jeongmin's episode

Ah btw I guess I used wrong term for ASKING OUT as PROPOSAL in one Jeongmin's episode. I hope you will understand. . .
__________€__________€__________€_____ Due to some unknown reason, a breeze interrupted in to Jungkook's room plucked down one of withered leaf of smeraldo
____________€_____________€__________€

Even though clock is almost about to reveal the midnight arrival, Jimin was pacing to and fro through the corridoor of Universal mall with pressed lips.

Lately Jimin is celebrating his pretty life gleefully to the maximum. Cause why not?? His one and only girl friend yes to their marriage a week ago. Although he was sick to his stomach and worried to hell what if she wouldn't accept him this early, everything turns out to be perfectly fine or more good than what he had expected that day.

Infact he really took a long time, to gyrate all those neurons for pulling out a better idea on his proposal. But he couldn't think anything better than a simple candle light dinner in the same restaurent where their fake date started. Eventhough it's impossible to turn back time for erasing those fake date memories, he tried his best to replace all those with these real sweet moments instead.

He prepared every single details on the table and even menu carefully not to fail this event. For the things he couldn't do alone, he dragged Tae along with him. Eventhough Tae muttered alot and portrayed long face in the scene, he also made sure to make everything perfect for his bestie.

Not only that, before the event when he was alone waiting for Jeong, he called Tae like 747886437 times where out of it Tae only took 1000 calls, But still he claims even shouting of Tae from the other side reduced his anxiety alot. Well don't blame Tae, obviously reaction towards your love and best friend will be different, no matter how much you love your pal and Jimin never said any complaints about Tae for that too. That's why as a reward to the succesfull day, Jimin titled Tae as his mental care and supporter. 

Anyway everything paid off when she accepted the ring as being the usual bossy. Now a days there is a fact he learned about her, she acts all feisty when she gets flustered and when her heart gets boom boom. So it was verymuch joyous to see her like that. In his own words "That day was nerve wrecking, sweaty or ultimately very exciting too".

After that everything happened fast, including fixing their marriage date as her parents were more excited than them. Yes in two days ex flirty Jimin gonna level up his life in to some one's husband. Well let's admit it is power of Jeongyeon.

But today his face was sour and was releasing random sighs while walking through the corridoor. Infact he has done shopping with many girls before, not to lie he enjoys it too. However he didn't know shopping for your wedding with fianceè will be this tedious, especially when she has alot of demands and ideas. As a man who knows that men shouldn't argue with girls who have alot of dreams on their marriage, he chose to wait in the corridoor allowing her to decide everything.