Crushing!Popular boy x Oblivious!Nerd

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

(Key word: Kurisumasu=Christmas, but in Japan)

Zero walked into school, half paying attention to Yuki, who was talking to him. He walked over to his locker, Yuki following him, continuing to chat. Zero grabbed a book, just as Yuki stopped talking. Zero glanced over, thinking something was wrong, but spotting the tall dark haired male, named Kaname. Kaname Kuran. "Sayori wants to talk to you." Kaname pointed back to a girl with short light blonde hair, waving at her. Yuki blinked, before shyly thanking Kaname before rushing over to Sayori. Kaname looked at Zero, smiling at him. " What?" Zero asked, raising a brow. "Nothin, just looking at you." Kaname said, as Zero tilted his head to the side slightly, but shrugged it off. He closed his locker, staring at Kaname. "Is there something i can help you with, or what does it take for you to leave me alone?" Zero asked, just wanting to be left alone. "Rude, i shouldn't need a reason to stay near you." Kaname smiled, moving closer to Zero, whose eyes were glued onto him. "Seriously, what the hell do you want." Zero spat, as Kaname rolled his eyes at the boy. "I shouldn't need a reason to stare at someone as amazing as you~" kaname purred flirtatiously, winking. Zero sighed, wondering why he even gave the boy his attention. He was incredibly annoying, so there really wasn't any point to actually talk to him. Maybe he should just leave, and ignore him. It wasn't until he saw a hand in front of his eyes that he looked over to Kaname. "You zoned out." the owner of the hand, Kaname said. Zero stared at him, silent. He began to analyze the boy from his messy dark brunette hair sticking out from every corner to his glassy reddish brown fox-fur color. His eyes were deep, like you could step into them and easily get lost, stuck in an everlonging loop. They were deep, dark, and dangerous though. It felt as though if you strayed too far, the world would cave in and collapse. His skin looked light and soft, his face lightly dusted with a soft pink blush, the corners of his mouth were curved up unto a mischievous grin, like always, showing off his sharp fangs. He had a soft blaclk shirt covering his chest, a loose tie wrapped around his neck, drooping down. He had the cover of his uniform wrapped tightly around his waist. Zero looked back at Kaname's eyes, and Kaname, oddly enough, blushed. Zero raised a brow, curious yet confused on why Kaname blushed. It wasn't anything too vague, it was just a little dab of pink on his cheeks and ears, and a tiny bit on his nose, as well. A soft pink that blended well with his soft pale skin. "Is something wrong, Kaname?" "No, not at all..!" Kaname quickly stammered out. He was fine.. Wasn't he? "Ah! I remembered why i wanted to talk to you now." Kaname smiled, as Zero sighed, "well, spit it out already." Kaname chuckled softly, "i wanted to invite you to a Kurisumasu party this friday, i know it's short notice, but c'mon, what else do you have to do on a friday?" "Not go to a Kurisumasu party for starters." Kaname groaned, "Cmon! You can bring Yuki or whoever if you want, I seriously don't care. I just think you should try and get out more, spend your teen years the best way you can, amirite?" Kaname wiggled his eyebrows, as Zero scoffed, "I'll spend them how i want, dumbass." Zero turned on his heels, flipping off Kaname as he walked off. He wasn't wasting his teen years. What did that airhead know?! He was content with his life, there was no reason to change that. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly through his nose. There was no need to get stressed or overwhelmed. Kaname was clearly messing with him. Why would kaname want him to go to a party with him anyways? And not to mention a Kurisumasu party?? Kurisumasu isn't until next week! Of course the party wouldn't be on actual kurisumasu since it's celebrated with friends and family, but you'd expect it to be later, like on next tuesday right before break. Instead it's this friday! He'd have to decide if he wanted to go or not soon, because it's already wednesday and if he does end up going he'd need to prepare. Zero shook his head. He could worry about this later. Besides, he probably wouldn't want to go anyways.

"Cmon, you should go! We can go together! And go shopping for clothes together, too!" Yuki cheered on their way home. Zero had already regretted telling her this. He didn't want to go, but he also kinda did. He didn't like the fact kaname practically invited him, but without Yuki talking to him he probably wouldn't have decided to go. Either way he'd rather go without yuki, he felt like she was suffocating half the time he was around her. But he'd deal with it, at least for a while. He has to, they are siblings after all. "So i was thinking if my dad lets us, we should go to the mall and look for some cool kurisumasu clothes to rock!" Yuki smiled, looking back at Zero who was trudging behind her. He looked up at her and shrugged, "Sure, as long as it's okay with Kaien I don't really care." "Sweet!" Yuki's face lit up, as she grinned happily. Zero let out a soft sigh. This was going to be eventful.