Hero x Villain

Zero didn't feel like a hero. And if he was one, man did he feel like a terrible excuse for one. “Zerion, the king of silver”, or “Silver King” for short. That's what they called him, the townspeople. He didn't really mind, it was his hero name afterall. What he really hated was that he couldn't catch his nemesis, “Pure Fangs”, or Kaname Kuran. He was too quick, almost every time. Zero's head snapped up as he heard a soft creak, his hand immediately grasping his lower calf, where his gun was holstered. He stood up from his bed, swiftly moving over to the side of the doorway, peering carefully out. Was someone here? No, of course there wasn't. Who would be here at this time? It was around 12pm, who would visit this late and not stop by? Zero carefully unholstered his gun, holding the soft black metal in his hands. It was dead silent at this point. He carefull peered through the doorway, waiting. He didn't know who ro what he was waiting for, but it was something. That is, until he heard a soft, “Silver,” Echo throughout the house. Zero's eyes widened slightly, as he adjusted his grip on his gun. It was Kaname. How did he find him? “Oh cmon, don't be shy, come and talk to me,” Kanames disembodied voice rang through Zero's ears, driving him to the edge. “How the hell did you find where I live?!” Zero asked the being somewhere in his home. “It wasn't hard, you didn't even notice me following you home tonight.” Zeros eyes widened. Kaname was following him?! How didnt he notice!? “What do you want.” Zero growled, wanting him to leave as soon as possible, or maybe, he could catch him. “What, a villain like myself can't visit his favorite hero? Huh, Silver? What's so wrong with that?” Zero spotted Kaname walk into view, at the end of the hallway. His messy brunette hair just barely grazed his shoulders, a black suit with a stained red shirt- wait, was Kaname bleeding? “Are you..” Zero squinted, “Bleeding?” Kanme looked down, “Oh yeah, I guess I am.” Kaname looked back up at Zero. Zero looked closely, and spotted more wounds and rips in kanames outfit. “Jesus Kaname, you're going to bleed out soon.” Zero said, as Kaname took a small step back, “Hey, hey, that's not fair. You know my name, but I don't know yours.” Kaname narrowed his eyes, as Zero shrugged. Kaname spotted Zero's gun, “Put your weapon away, I'm not here to hurt you.” Kaname had his eyes now locked on the gun in Zeros hands. “Oh yeah? And why should I trust you?” Zero raised a brow. “Well, for starters, since when have I tried to hurt you before?” Kaname asked, as Zero thought for a second. Well, he hadn't seen the villain in a few weeks, and by time Zero got to the crime scene, Kaname was almost always gone, or bolting off as he got there. “And second of all, if i was here to hurt you, you'd think i would have brought a weapon, correct?” Kaname added. “You're a vampire, you don't need a weapon.” Zero said. “Yeah, but so are you, and yet here you are, gun in hands.” Kaname said. Zero rolled his eyes, lowering his gun and holstering it to his thigh. “Did you really follow me home?” Zero asked carefully, keeping his eyes locked on Kaname, one of his hands resting over his gun, but not grasping it. “That, or, i found out where you lived by torturing someone a while back, and then coming over now because i got hurt.” Once the villain revealed his true intentions, Zero couldn't help but chuckle a little. “And what, you want me to help you?” Kaname shrugged, “I can go if you want-” Kaname pointed to the door behind him with his thumb, as Zero scoffed, “Well you're already here.” Zero thought about it for a second. Could he trust him? Or, could he tie him up and take him into custody? Well, he was a hero after all. Even to villains, it was his job to help. “If I agree to help you, you have to agree to let me tie you down to a chair, I don't trust you.” Zero carefully said, as Kaname shrugged. Zero carefully walked out of his room. “Sit in my room and don't touch anything until i get back.” Zero instructed, as both men passed each other in the hallway, Kaname walking into the room and sitting down on the floor with his arms crossed in his lap. Zero walked off to grab a chair, some rope, and a med kit. He returned seconds later. Zero set the metal folding chair onto the floor, instructing Kaname to sit down. Once kaname was situated in the chair, zero slipped off kanames vest and undershirt, setting them aside and standing up, walking out of the room and returning with a bowl of warm water and a white rag, walking over to kaname and setting the bowl down on the floor, zero kneeling beside it, wetting the rag and pressing it to one of kanames wounds, as he responded in a sharp audible breath. Zero cleaned off the small open wound, before bandaging it. He then moved to a bigger would, first cleaning the blood around the wound and then washing the blood off the rag with the bowl of water, before grasing the wound with the rag, as Kaname sighed in pain, tensing his body, as Zero looked up at him, unimpressed. “Relax. The wound isn't going to heal unless i wash it.” Kaname looked away, trying his best to relax. Zero quickly washed and bandaged the wound, carefully wrapping the rope around Kanemes arms and waist, knotting it. He then stood up and gently wiped the dirt and dried blood off Kanames face. “Where the hell even were you?” Kaname blushed slightly, and shrugged. “What's your name?” “Zero, why?” Kaname repeated that name in his head. It was suiting. Kanem was knocked out of thought when Zero finished cleaning his wounds, as he flinched, tensed and shifted during the process. “Are you purposely doing this to hurt me?” Kaname asked carefully. “No, that's just how healing works. It hurts until it heals, stupid.” Zero said, taking the rag and bowl into the kitchen, pouring the water out and setting both the rag and bowl in the sink. Zero sighed and walked back to Kaname, standing in front of him with his arms crossed, as Kaname raised a brow.