Chapter 11: Fem!Kaname x Fem!Zero

Zero's eyes slowly opened, as she groaned loudly from the light from her curtains. She stood up, slouching as she walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror and grabbing her hairbrush, brushing through her hair, wincing as she hit knot after knot. She continued to aggressively brush through her hair, her hair now slightly poofy. She grabbed her toothbrush, adding some toothpaste and brushing her teeth, spitting out the minty mixture into the sink once she was done. She rinsed her mouth out with some water, before grabbing a hair tie and tying her hair up in a high messy ponytail, strands of hair curling around her ear or at the nape of her neck. She stretched, yawning softly, before trudging back into her room and grabbing her uniform, changing into it. She grabbed her backpack and walked out of her room, over to the door, pulling on her shoes. "Yuki! Get your ass out here before I leave without you!" she yelled, as a short male scurried down the steps, a piece of toast in his mouth. "Sorry, Zero!" he said, muffled by the toast. "Whatever, cmon lets go." zero said, as the two walked out of the house.

They walked into school, Yuki splitting off to hangout with his friend, Sayori. Zero branched off to put away her bag. "Heeeeeey~ zero." zero turned around to see the popular girl herself, Kaname. Her long, dark auburn hair restricted in a high ponytail. Her face had a big grin, soft dimples on the sides of her smile. Her uniform was being worn correctly, a red tie, white button up shirt, and a dark red skirt dropping to her knees. She was wearing tennis-shoes and under the knee-high white socks. "Hey. what do you want?" Zero asked, as KAname grinned wider. "I have a practice today, do you mind coming with me?" "Really? Again? What are you getting out of it?" "Nothing, i just want you to be there. And then I'll go with you wherever you want." KAname said, "Pleaaaasseeeee," she pleaded. "God, fine, I'll be there." Zero rolled her eyes, as Kaname grinned happily. "Thank you, thank you!" she said with a happy grin. "Cmon, we gotta go to class now, before were late." Zero said, as kaname nodded. Zero began to walk, kaname following her, talking about practice. Zero rolled her eyes gently, walking with Kaname, and into their first hour. Kaname and zero sat down beside each other, zero taking out her notebook and a pencil. Kaname grabbed out a notebook and pencil as well, but flinching slightly when she felt a paper airplane fall in her hair. He grabbed it, opening it, skimming the message before tearing it apart, setting it aside. Zero glanced over. "What was that?" KAname quickly looked up at zero. "Oh- um- nothing. Just some uh.. Message that wasn't supposed to hit me and it did." Kaname quickly responded as zero narrowed her eyes in disbelief. "I-i mean it. I'm fine." Kaname said, as zero narrowed her eyes again. "Okay look. The dude behind me has been hitting on me. Quite literally." Kaname admitted, annoyedly. Zero looked back at the guy, who seemed to be giving Kaname the goo goo eyes from behind. Zero looked back at kaname. "Have you told him you're not interested?" Zero questioned, as Kaname nodded, "Yeah. but hes been bugging me all fuckign week." Kaname said, as zero nodded softly. Kaname felt another paper airplane in her hair, as she growled. Zero grabbed the paper, staring at the male, crumpling it, and throwing it at his face. "Leave her alone." she spat, turning and looking at kaname, who was snickering. "Thanks, Z." Zero nodded briefly. "No problem." she said softly, before feeling a wad of paper thrown at her. She turned, staring at the boy. "What do you want." She growled. "I want to know why your friend here doesn't like me." he said calmly, as Zero rolled her eyes. "Hey, K? Why don't you like this guy again?" She asked, crossing her arms. Kaname, not even bothering to look back, responded instantly, "He's an asshole, he's a pervert, and he's been clingy for no reason and bothering me all week. Not to mention he's not my type." she replied, as the male scowled, and Zero smirked. "Now, leave her alone." Zero flinched when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at kaname, who motioned for her to face the teacher. She did, and just in time because the teacher stared right at them disapprovingly.

Zero walked into the gym, spotting kaname and waving. Kaname looked at zero, a smile spreading across her face as he rushed to zero's side. "Hey!" "Hey." "So how's cheerleading practice? Also, is that a new outfit?" Zero asked, looking down at her friend, who was wearing a white tank-top crop top, and a white skirt, both with red highlights. Even her socks were white with red highlights. "Oh, you noticed! Yeah!" Kaname cheered, her pom-poms ruffling. The two walked over to the team. The team consisted of a few girls, all of whom zero recognized frm previous classes. A female with long blonde hair named Aido, a female with long ginger hair named Kain, a female with medium length magenta-auburn hair named Senri, and a female with medium length blonde hair named Takuma. Aido cheered and waved. "Welcome back, Zero. Are you sure you dont wanna join us? Im sure youd be a great cheerleader." Aido asked with a grin, as zero shrugged. "Not really, Kaname just likes me here." "MAkes sense, i would too if you were my friend." Takuma spoke up. "What? Why?" "The boys leave her alone when you're around. Meanwhile they're always over here bugging us during practice when you're not here." Aido explained, as zero blinked, looking at a nervous Kaname. "IS that right?" Zero asked, as Kaname nodded. "But i like you being here not just for that." Kaname said softly, as Zero smiled. "I don't mind being here no matter what the reason is, i'll go kick the boys asses if you guys want." Zero grinned, as the group laughed. "Thanks, zero. But we've gotta get to practice. You can sit on the bleachers." Aido said with a smile, as zero nodded, walking away and pulling off her zip up hoodie, typing it around her waist and sitting down on the bleachers. The cheerleaders began to practice, fac9ng away from zero. Aido directed them, as they stretched, before beginning to practice a routine, their pom poms poofing and flailing around, their skirts moving around with them. After about half an hour, practice was practically over, as some boys snuck in the gym. Kaname walked over to zero, grabbing her water bottle and downing some of it, wiping her mouth and sighing happily. "You did pretty good, huh? I can see you're improving." Zero said, as Kaname grinned, "Thanks! I had fun. I'll go grab our backpacks from the pile and then we can go." Kaname said, walking away, but shortly being stunned in place as water was dumped all over her. Zero's eyes widened as she quickly stood up, searching for the culprits, some boys at the top of the bleachers. Kaname quickly covered herself(when white clothing gets wet it usually gets see through like), as the other cheerleaders rushed over, making sure she was okay and shielding her from the boys. Zero stormed up the bleachers, picking up one of the boys by his shirt. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She shouted, throwing him against the other two perverted boys. She growled before rushing down the bleachers and over to kaname, grabbing her hoodie from around her waist and putting it on Kaname, zipping it up. The hoodie was a little tight on her, but it would be fine. Zero wrapped her arm around Kanames shoulders and pulled her close, as she walked with her and grabbed their backpacks, walking out of the gym. "Are you okay??" Zero asked, as Kaname slowly nodded. "Do you want to go home?" Zero asked, as Kaname nodded. Zero pulled her closer, as she walked out of the school.

Kaname opened her front door, walking inside with Zero close behind her, shutting the door behind herself. Kaname took off the sweatshirt, pulling off her wet shirt and letting out a soft sigh. Zero blushed and looked away, before she could stare. Kaname looks back at Zero. "Your face is red, don't tell me they got you too! Ill-" "kaname, kaname, im okay!" Zero quickly reassured her. "..Okay, if you say so... I'm going to go and get changed. You can do whatever, make yourself at home." kaname said, shifting slightly, before grabbing her wet shirt and zeros sweatshirt, walking off into her room. Zero blinked. Why did she need her sweatshirt? Zero shrugged it off and began to explore the small home. She looked around the kitchen, around the hallways, sniffing around as well. she stopped outside kanames room door, before turning away quickly and blushing, walking back into the living room. Kaname had changed into a loose tank top and some shorts, carefully pulling zeros sweatshirt over her shoulders and slowly zipping it up, sniffing the sweatshirt and smiling softly. She pulled her wet hair out of the ponytail, brushing through it and adding some hair products to it, before brushing through it again. She tied it up in as bun, before walking out of her room and spotting zero standing there awkwardly. "Hey." Kaname said, as Zeros eyes snapped up to kaname, blushing. "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your sweatshirt." Kaname said softly, as zero shook her head. "N-no, of course not! It looks good on you! I- wait- that wasn't the right thing to say- shit-" Zero quickly panicked, her blush darkening wildly. Kaname blushed softly and laughed, walking over to zero and embracing her. Zero tensed up slightly, but melted into the hug, wrapping her arms around Kanames waist and carefully pulling her closer, resting her chin on Kanames shoulder. "Thanks, zero. You really are really nice." Kaname said with a smile, pulling back and sitting down on the couch, patting the spot next to her. Zero smiled an sat down next to Kaname. "Wasnna watch something?" Kaname asked, picking up the remote. "Yeah, of course." Zero responded. Kaname opened netflix, scrolling through some genres, stopping at horror. She tossed the remote in zeros lap and stood up, stretching, before walking into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl an some microwave popcorn, beginning to make the popcorn. She set it in the microwave, setting it at 2 minutes. A"You can pick a movie, or show." KAname added. Zero nodded before scrolling through the horror genre. She stopped at a tv show, reading the about information. "This sounds good." Zero said, as Kaname walked into the room with the popcorn, plopping down next to zero. "Play it! She smiled grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it in her mouth. Zero smiled, playing the show. She grabbed some popcorn herself, shovelling it in her mouth as the show started. After a very long time of watching the 40-minute episode tv show, zero felt kaname cuddle up to her. Zero looked over, and kaname looked perfectly aware. Zero looked back at the tv, kaname's eyes fluttered, before closing. She quickly snapped herself awake in a matter of seconds, stretching lightly. He blinked hard a few times, before focusing back on the tv show. They were about 10 episodes in,m and there was only two episodes left. Sure, it was already 12am, but they planned on finishing it. Kaname's eyes fluttered again, as she snuggled closer to zero. Her eyes fluttered once again, before her eyes fluttered shut. It was about 10 minutes until zero looked over and noticed Kaname was asleep. Zero paused the show, as Kaname's eyes fluttered open and she yawned, stretching. "Whyd you.." KAname yawned, "pause it..?" she said softly. "Because you're tired, kaname. Cmon, let's get you to bed." Zero said softly, shifting and grabbing kanames hans, gently helping her up while standing up herself. Zero let go, as kaname stretched and yawned, grabbing zeros hand and pulling her along into her room and over to her bed, laying down, pulling Zero onto the bed as well, wrapping her arms around zero, holding her close. Zeros face heated up. Kaname shifted, before laying on her back and carefully resting Zero's head on her chest, her arms wrapped around her waist, keeping her close as she rested her head back on her pillow. "Goodnight, zero." she said softly. "Y-yah, n-night kaname.." zero stuttered out as kaname smiled softly, her eyes fluttering shut. Zero shut her eyes, before slowly falling asleep herself.