not a ship

i'm reusing names from a oneshots that's not posted shhhh
Also this is based off a convo i had with my boyfriend 🧍‍♀️ it's straight btw- NONE OF THIS HAPPENED THOUGH AJSBAJA

"Do you really feel that?!" She asked with a red face showing Grayson a tik tok.
"Yes?"

She started to blush harshly and hide her face. His hand slid to her inner thigh and she smacked it away. "No! Oh my god I'm gonna pass away." She complained, not knowing guys could feel their pulses in the nether regions. He slid his hand back and she didn't move it this time.

"Oh god-" He said before going red himself.
"What now?!" Tessa whined.

"I had an intrusive thought." He started laughing. She kept whining to know what it was before he quietly went "so if someone were to- would they feel it on their tongue?" Tessa went silent before her face went fully red.

"Why don't you test it bitch boy." She said jokingly before seeing his stare. Her face went nearly white. "Do you actually- Gray-." She said before a small laugh came out of her. Grayson looked at her with pleading eyes. Her mood changed. "O-oh."

"Sorry." He quickly said before putting his face in his hands. Tessa kept thinking about it making her shiver a bit. He looked at her while she had her eyes closed in thought. He gently put a hand on her knee to see if she was comfortable with that. She started to nod her head heavily. "Do you wanna-"

"Fuck- please." She said with a small whimper. His hand gently moved up the bare skin till he touched her pajama shorts. She whined and whimpered for more till his hand was on her clit over her clothing.

Her hips rocked while she bit her hand. She laid on her back, squeezing her thighs together while continuing to shift her hips down. Small moans escaped her lips. Grayson shifted to on-top of her and kissed down her neck and onto her collarbones.
"Off, please." Tessa said while fumbling for her shorts to get off of her. Grayson gently pulled down the light gray shorts.

He kissed up her thighs making her whimper loudly and grab at a pillow to cover her face his lips gently passed her clit. Her back arched and she moaned into the pillow. He gently kissed the clit over and over through her underwear. She started shaking a bit and grabbed his hair.

She sucked on her fingers while she moaned lightly. She felt lightheaded as she moved her hips down against his face a bit. The tip of his tongue lined around her clit. She gasped harshly before crying out in pleads. "Fuck! Gray, please- god ah- Take off my underwear please god fucking- hmph-"

He slowly glided the fabric down, putting it on the floor. He rubbed her bare clit and before he gently made out with it. Her thighs gripped around his neck while she whimpered loudly. Tessa hummed loudly as her back arched multiple times. "I'm gonna f-fucking- God!" She loudly cried out. "Fuck right there Gray please god."

He gently nipped a bit at the clit and that's when she lost it. His tongue continued to swirl around and his lips gently grazed making her loose her mind.  She started to gently hit his shoulders after she came down from her high.

"That was- fuck- mhm." She could barley speak or function any words. Grayson gently caressed her hips and stomach while she was still coming back to reality. She felt slightly dizzy still with her legs feeling like jelly.

"Moral of the story, I could feel your pulse." Grayson gently joked before kissing her neck again.

"F-fuck off." She said while slightly slurring her words in tiredness. She cuddled into his neck and he laid on top of her.