Breakdown

This one won't have to much smut in it but I don't think it's right for my other one shots?
Trans, cam boy~ Ty
Caring ~Josh

Tyler let out a shaky moan as he rolled his hips down onto the toy.

"F-feels good, s-sir," He said to his viewers. Donations rolled in as he started to not feel right. "Th-ank you for the d-donation d-daddy," He ended with a small moan. He moved the dildo around before he started to cry. Usually it would be from pleasure but today wasn't from that.

He started to sob as viewers were either ask him to continue or ask what was wrong. Tyler heard a knock on his door and Josh entered his room. He looked at how Tyler was sobbing. Josh knew he was a cam boy so he wasn't shocked on what he entered in on.

"Please Joshie," He weakly spoke. Josh sat next to him on the bed and held Tyler as he cried into his shoulder. The older ended the livestream as Tyler hiccuped and held tightly onto Josh.

The red haired teen lifted Tyler into his lap, hearing a quiet whine from him.

"Shh, you're okay," Josh gently told him while taking the dildo out of the younger. Tyler cried out at the feeling before shifting in Josh's lap. "What's wrong bubba?"

"I don't know Joshie, I don't k-know," He hiccuped. "M such a mess Josh, everything's to much," He cried into Josh's neck. "It still hurts Joshie, fix please," He quietly asked. Josh nodded and moved the dildo back into Tyler listening to his moan.

He panted into Josh's neck as the toy was rocked into him slowly. "Feels good sir," He whined.

"Unwind bub," Josh gently told him. Tyler gasped and released. Josh took out the toy, putting it on the bed. "Let's clean you up, hm?" He asked. Tyler nodded as he was picked up and carried to the bathroom.

Josh started the warm water to a bath, putting some bubble in the tub. Josh took Tyler's shirt off of him that he wore. He placed the cam model into the warn water.

"Stay, please," Tyler told him. Josh nodded, undressing and joining Tyler in the bath. He shuffled the younger onto his lap and took a cup they have into he bathroom for moments like these. The brunette leaned his head onto Josh's shoulder as he sat on him sideways.

The red head put water in the cup and rinsed it over Tyler right shoulder. He cleaned Tylers scar going across his chest. His most proud scar ever. Tyler leaned heavily on Josh, resting his head in the older neck as he was sat on him sideways.Josh gently washed Tyler's hair without getting soap in his eyes and face.

"I don't deserve you," Tyler quietly told him while nuzzling closer to Josh.

"You're right, you deserve better," Josh replied. Tyler shook his head.

"No, I deserve worse, you're to good," Josh gently chuckled at Tyler's sleepy talk.

"Yeah sure," Josh sarcastically said. Tyler started to lull to sleep. Josh drained the water, drying the sleeping boy off as well as himself so he didn't have Tyler falling out of his arms. He carried Tyler to his bedroom, grabbing a pair of his own boxers and sliding them onto Tyler as well as one of his shirts. He tucked the younger underneath his sheets.

Tyler curled into a ball in his sleep while Josh got dressed himself. He looked at the brunette peacefully sleeping. He smiled a bit as how peaceful he looked. He joined Tyler in his bed and let the younger curl himself around him in his sleep.

Josh gently massaged Tyler's hips and thighs. He gently raked his nails down Tyler's back in the lightest way. He listened to Tyler's ragged breathings from his lungs being squished from all the improper chest binding he did.

He gently moved his fingers across Tyler's pelvis, gently massaging knowing that the cam model pushed to his limits to the point it was painful for him to feel pleasure. Josh kissed his forehead, running his fingers through Tyler's short hair.

The younger nuzzled his head further into Josh's neck in his sleep, letting out mumbles that Josh couldn't figure out. Tyler rolled his hips in his sleep.

Josh wrapped his arms around his waist, laying his hand on Tylers hip, gently rubbing his thumb into it. He watched as the younger sunk into the bed more, relaxing.

He smiled at how Tyler relaxed and gently pecked the nape of his neck.

(Idk how to end this so here you go)

I love how I update this book more then any of my other books (also if you have read my one shots I HAVE A LOT OF DRAFTS SO THERE WILL BE ONE SHOTS ON THE WAY, I KEEP HAVING NEW IDEAS SO I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AJSJSK)